Pig666eons Build Thread - 3 parts away from being tested!!!

so anyway i have decided to put up a build thread just so people have a chance to get to know me( really just to show off my beloved car)

most of yous will prob know me already but for yous who dont my name is ryan and i live in cavan, ireland.

anyway enough about me lets get on with my latest project my ep91 glanza v. i have had the car for over 3 years now and tbh it has being lying up for prob 2 of them. so the last year i have been slowly picking at it making it a one off. i wanted something different than the every day glanza that rolls around.

so here i will list the parts i have for the car

for bodywork

* genuine varis kit all round
* cruise rep wide fenders
* livesport rep spoiler
* reverse scoop
* a set of black unknown tsw wheels that will be changed in the next few weeks
* blacked out rear lights that will defo be changed in the next few weeks

engine mods

* ported mani
* zisco decat/ sreamer
* hks ssqv
* hks actuator
* hks fcd
* hks ecv dual spec boost controller
* hks pfc ecu
* hks gcc
* hks cat back super dragger exh

interior

i dont want to give much away yet as its not finished but it will look the shit when it is

* pair of tenzo r buckets that also i will be changing

suspension

only thing done is it is lowered 40mm

parts i have lying around that i dont know what to do with ha

* carbon bonnet ep91
* lightweight bonnet ep91( i will have next week)
* a hks cat back hi power 409 system angled exhaust

parts on the way

* hdi front mount
* oil cooler

there may be a good few things that i have missed as the car has been away for so long getting resprayed. i will update specs as i get them and keep yous informed of future parts.

parts that are on the cards in the future. just 5 for now i will knock them off as i get them

* coilovers
* varis bonnet
* forged 5e
* td04 system/ maybe a blitz k series or hks depends on funds
* rota slipstreams i will have in a few weeks hopefully

rite so you have a fair idea of my car here is some old photos as my car is off getting beautified ah but was ment to be ready for today shit happens ahwell. un fortunatally i dont have a single pic of it looking well only ones of me fixing it up anyway enjoy

DSC00105.jpg
DSC00106.jpg
DSC00114.jpg
DSC00110.jpg
DSC00117.jpg
Photo0035-1.jpg
Photo0037-1.jpg
Photo0036-1.jpg

Edited by pig666eon
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

desnt look shit at all

once sprayed will be a minter with that kit on

just need a set of 98spec rear lights to set it off

well thanks man cheers

yeah rear lights look shit i will be replacing them when i get the cash ha its the same old storie tho...money

the lights and wheels will prob be my last exterior mods that i will do. unlees i dont like the livesport spoiler and maybe go for jam/varis that it

• 2 weeks later...

alright dudes got a small update car is nearly done its image change. it will be ready for next mon and will be coming finally home. its not done yet but i took a quick pic and edited it so not to give much away until next week when its full done

i know there was alot of skeptics saying no with yellow but the color is perfect and my camera phone does not do it justice. its not just yellow but has parts black also you cant see in this small pic, also it was raining so it looks abit off

anyway here is a little teaser for now and i will have pics up for next mon. let me know what you think as i know its not everyones cup of tea here it is. thanks for all the positive comments its really appreciated!!!

sneak.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

i have a update dudes i was hoping to have the car home for better quality pics but it hasnt worked out the way i want it

so i have two quick pics for you not great but you will get the first glimpse of what its going to turn out like.

i will add better ones when i get it back! enjoy

Photo00683333333.jpg

Photo00673333333.jpg

Hmmm i dunno, something about it just dosent look right, really dunno what it is though!

I think the black ruins it tbh. The roof, spoiler, lights and fuel cap. The bonnet may be acceptable but I don't like the rest. It's cool by me though, atleast it makes it look less like a copy of mine :(

No offence to those fenders but they don't look right either, the vent looks too big and it looks a bit bent..?

I think the black ruins it tbh. The roof, spoiler, lights and fuel cap. The bonnet may be acceptable but I don't like the rest. It's cool by me though, atleast it makes it look less like a copy of mine :(

No offence to those fenders but they don't look right either, the vent looks too big and it looks a bit bent..?

well in fairness dude the color was my plan two years ago. it only came into reality 4 months ago. so i its defo not a copy of yours haha

the fenders are spot on dude. i have seen the original cruise ones side by side with my ones so no probs there. maybe its just the photo. like as stated will be changed i have 99 spec ones here and sa3rs for wheels. the fuel cap was just for demo purposes and will be replaced with a carbon one when its sorted

i think man everyone is welcome to their own opinions man so im not going to hate haha im sure there is a few more aswell that doesnt like it but the important fact is i like it and it was built for me not anyone else.

thanks for everyone who thinks it looks nice appreciated!

well in fairness dude the color was my plan two years ago. it only came into reality 4 months ago. so i its defo not a copy of yours haha

the fenders are spot on dude. i have seen the original cruise ones side by side with my ones so no probs there. maybe its just the photo. like as stated will be changed i have 99 spec ones here and sa3rs for wheels. the fuel cap was just for demo purposes and will be replaced with a carbon one when its sorted

i think man everyone is welcome to their own opinions man so im not going to hate haha im sure there is a few more aswell that doesnt like it but the important fact is i like it and it was built for me not anyone else.

thanks for everyone who thinks it looks nice appreciated!

Fair do's mate but my old EP91 was yellow over 2 years ago :(:(

Yeah your right mate as long as you like it, that's all that matters! Also no offence but those fenders are a copy of MC Chu fenders, which I have seen in the flesh and they are definitely not a proper Cruise replica! :p

Fair do's mate but my old EP91 was yellow over 2 years ago :(:(

Yeah your right mate as long as you like it, that's all that matters! Also no offence but those fenders are a copy of MC Chu fenders, which I have seen in the flesh and they are definitely not a proper Cruise replica! :p

haha right someone get oxford dic on the fone and tell them idrees has claimed yellow for himself lol

well lad im not to sure about that as i seen them myself dude. i live a ten min drive from the fella who makes them and collected them personally. the ones i seen were defo not carbon as i would would want them instead haha

maybe we are thinking of different people dude

:(

I know Aidan makes them, and it looks like he moulded from Mc Chus. All I'm stating is that neither of them are a direct replica of the Cruise ones, and don't even look like them tbh.

Anyhow! Looking forward to seeing the car with the rear lights and wheels sorted. What spacers are you going to use? I ordered myself a set of hubcentrics from America, and I ordered the wrong ones :( (5x100 fitment)