Pig666eons Build Thread - 3 parts away from being tested!!!

:(

I know Aidan makes them, and it looks like he moulded from Mc Chus. All I'm stating is that neither of them are a direct replica of the Cruise ones, and don't even look like them tbh.

Anyhow! Looking forward to seeing the car with the rear lights and wheels sorted. What spacers are you going to use? I ordered myself a set of hubcentrics from America, and I ordered the wrong ones :( (5x100 fitment)

well man maybe im wrong but we will just say your right and im right haha

i dont know dude i wont really know until i have the wheels put on and take it from there. tbh its the least of my worries im so ancious to get her home but the challange of stripping the interior is going to take up a good day or so. its going to be flocked any money i have will be going towards that haha stage two as i call it

i have some nice engine parts there but now thinking a diff turbo setup. dont want to be dropping names but sacha is doing me up something unique as it hasnt been done before. its a gamble atm but the maths look good. it will be all revealed if the plan goes ahead

how long more with yours man? you seem to have it all dialed in working all angles at once

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds good mate, I was supposed to have all mine flocked but then I ran out of money! :(

If I'm ever at your side of the water we could do a photoshoot together. That would be something that the world has never seen before :(

I'm busy studying at Uni 120 miles away at the moment, so the Glanza isn't on the list of my priorities to say the least!

Sounds good mate, I was supposed to have all mine flocked but then I ran out of money! :(

If I'm ever at your side of the water we could do a photoshoot together. That would be something that the world has never seen before :(

I'm busy studying at Uni 120 miles away at the moment, so the Glanza isn't on the list of my priorities to say the least!

yeah man it will be done something diff haha i might have it ready for next spring iif im lucky there is ment to be a convoy coming over ill be game dude

im flocking it myself man have the companys in all for the equipment. just when the funds come in is the prob its all money man

is it your first time or you going back?

• 4 weeks later...

im in a good mood today people i got the car home and put the new wheels on. now i did plan to spray them and give them the same color as the car but the red has grown on me and i like. im going to leave them on for now and see what the storie is with them down the road. let me know what you think also! here is some pics of her in the garden. she is not buttoned up with some bits needs adjusting but you get the point! the front mount will finish it off very nicely and a oil cooler above

DSCN4437.jpg

DSCN4428.jpg

DSCN4421.jpg

DSCN4420.jpg

Woahh, Yellow + Black = Win

Coilovers are a must now!

Also love the fenders look better than the gash livesports ones

all Livesports stuff for the starlet sucks dick IMHO (expect the spoilers when kitted) :D

Que for the abuse...

• 3 months later...

haha yeah i said to myself a extra 1 and a half inch couldnt be that much bigger haha i honestly wasnt it expecting it to be that big but in fairness the brackets were good and it was as back as far as she could go which resulted in me having a bit of a bumper left...