welcome aboard!!!!! great to have u on the site!!! any girlfriend who puts up with drunken, camping, car shows for a full weekend whilst surrounded by us nut jobs is a big bag of sexy awesomeness in our books!!! was immense to meet u both!!! great couple!

welcome along Tayah!

Phil.

Haha thanks getting a new car isnt really an option at the moment as im going to uni soon xx

im in college and skint but ive got a starlet that im getting on the road so hopefully by the time i go to uni if i decide to go insurance will be cheap :(

you should get a starbo :D

good things come to those who wait.

get the NCBs built up on the 106, use it to bomb about uni as your every day shitter. then when your finished uni and have some nice NCBs, get rid of the 106 and get a starbo! long way to do it but brings the NCBs up and insurance down, meaning it wont cripple u to insure it when the time comes!

Phil.

deffo get a starlet :( did you not see my brothers shitter of a civic parked next to the palace? and my beautiful starlet inside :D haha

good to meet the pair of you, didnt get much chance to chat, but ill remember for next time :D

and welcome by the way :(