★ 1993 Toyota Corolla Saloon ★ 花冠 ターボ

Hopefully this week, have to get upto just after the cross member as soon as i get car back, then probz drive down to birmingham and pick up the 2.5" system and get it fitted there...

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would get boost creep on a CT9, especially if you have a relocated filter. But to counteract this, just set the Actuator to 0.7 so it can creep to fuel cut @0.8 max

Or just use the EFi intake pipe which minimises creep

thanks paul... let me know what you think...

@ amjad, been told you can't stop boost creep... also i have a stock actuator which isn't adjustable... so can't set it to anything until i replace it with a HKS one, or go external wastegate or TD04...

You are right, CT9 just creeps, but it's not a worry unless you're running lean. You will be on stock boost, so there will be no harm done! If for example you were creeping into and above fuel cut, that's where problems may occur.

Get yourself a HKS actuator, once you've compared it to the stock one you will realise how the latter is pants at holding boost!

got it back today :)

but cost ££££ though :)

havent had a chance to booost it yet,as exhaust (well, decat lol) needed sorting out, and was told i would get quite abit of boost creep.. (decat and mesh on turbo (no efi pipe, no CAI, no filter)

but dropped it off to a place in wigan to sort exhaust out and going to go collect it at 12ish... for the time being, just getting the decat cut and bended and then attached to the standard n/a system... but exhaust system is next on my list of things to do...

then booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooost :lol: