Top Posters In This Topic

that will be great fun. i have a huge smile on my face for ya haha

lol thanks mate

I've got a :( @ the moment but hopefully by next friday :( lol

wey hey tidy stuffs mate

thank you mate

• 1 month later...

still not got car back ^_^

but as i going about scrappy today, got a cup holder out of a celica st185... and its a perfect fit into corolla cubby surround cage!

its like it was designed for this!

DSCN4590.jpg

DSCN4584.jpg

DSCN4585.jpg

DSCN4586.jpg

no screws needed..

DSCN4587.jpg

well as far as i know, engine and wiring were getting done today,

all the gauges left to fit, the exhaust is going to need custom pipe making up, intercooler pipes, boost controller and turbo timer... and hopefully thats it...

been over a month and still no definate answer on when i will get it back! need it back by wednesday 12pm as im going away for work after that and got no other car to go in and i dont want to be catching train everyday...

i do hope so bro... just had enough of waiting and getting lifts all over the place, from work, to uni, to home, etc.....

hopeless without a car!

exactly the reason i cant afford to take mine off the road :p she`ll be turbo'd for next meet though yeah ^_^ you taking it on the trackk?!

exactly the reason i cant afford to take mine off the road :p she`ll be turbo'd for next meet though yeah ^_^ you taking it on the trackk?!

yh definetly turbo'd by thursday hopefully...

going to have to get custom exhaust and coilovers but hopefully doing 1/4 mile and track this year.... got it booked in for dyno on 29th jan to see what it is running..

This is an awsome buldthread matey! wish icoulda seen this when i came to pick the cups up!

U will not be dissapointed in the 4efte conversion pal! i wish i could have also come in my car so i could have shown you what type of power you will feel at around 185-190 bhp ^_^

Awsome work thoguh Bro!

Dan.

thanks dan... car was and is still @ tuningdevelopments...

cant wait for boooooooooooooost lol

but hopefully will be @ a few meets this year so you may get to see it abit more...

got a pm to say Engine is in the car now but hasn't been ran yet, and i wont be getting car ack tomorow...

needs bigger section of exhaust making... the north - south bar is right in the way of the decat pipe and its going to need cutting halway and then re-making to suit the exhaust system on the car... so this is getting done a exhaust place local to tuningdevelopments, in the Wigan area...

i really hope it gets done for thursday, going to catch a train to work and back tomorow...