Stuck On What To Do Next With The Gt

Couldn't really find a specific section to put this in so just decided here lol

At the moment it's basically standard apart from..

HKS Filter and Japspeed exhaust..

I'm just not really sure what to do next!

Because im a tighter then a Ducks arse! I'm not one to spend loads of forged builds, Bigger Turbo's ect.. Although i can see me changing my mind soon :thumbsup::( so I'm not finding it an Easy decision on whether to buy a Decat, Front Mount or....

^What Dan said, and a HKS actuator set at 0.8 Bar (at first anyway) :(

Then Rear ARB, Rear Brace and better brakes so you can have as much fun in the corners as on the straights!

Those 2 thinks are Very Good Idea's buddy! thank's for bringing them up! :thumbsup:

But as for actuator i thought standard on High Boost starlets were .8 bar ??

Trust me get an Anti-Lift kit too, makes cornering in the NA so much fun wit those other bits :thumbsup:

Nope I think low boost is 0.4bar and high boost is 0.65-0.7ish?

Plus the fact that the standard actuators are crap, it's unlikely you'll be even holding stock boost! Seriously when you try and pull the arm of a HKS actuator out, you'll understand why the stock item is a joke lol

Yeah it'd be a waste, for inspiration on a CT9 setup I've been following Socks build, he made 202bhp on a CT9b!

Go for a good quality Mani and decat (WEPR, Zisco, Race-Tech), then uprated Plugs & Leads, Front Mount, HKS Actuator.

You will see a fair difference with that lot set up at 0.8Bar, if you wanted to go to 1-1.1Bar then you'll need an uprated Fuel Pump (Nick at TD sells silent ones which don't whine like Walboro's), then FCD & RRFPR OR something like a Blitz plug & play ECU or a Greddy EMB and get it mapped

I've probably missed something out but that's the jist of the stuff that will see approx 200bhp :thumbsup:

Yeah it'd be a waste, for inspiration on a CT9 setup I've been following Socks build, he made 202bhp on a CT9b!

Go for a good quality Mani and decat (WEPR, Zisco, Race-Tech), then uprated Plugs & Leads, Front Mount, HKS Actuator.

You will see a fair difference with that lot set up at 0.8Bar, if you wanted to go to 1-1.1Bar then you'll need an uprated Fuel Pump (Nick at TD sells silent ones which don't whine like Walboro's), then FCD & RRFPR OR something like a Blitz plug & play ECU or a Greddy EMB and get it mapped

I've probably missed something out but that's the jist of the stuff that will see approx 200bhp :(

Ahh cheers buddy!

I'll work my way through getting these bits i think then aswel as Uprated Brakes at ARB! :thumbsup: