Something Ive Always Wondered

hi all,

im literally inches away from getting an ep95 off enzo.

heres the scenario. i have an ep95 with the meister coilovers and an engine setup around the 220-250bhp mark (td04), i pull off at 10mph in 1st gear, and floor it. what happens?

ive always wondered this.

you'll still be gay, mainly due to asking this shit question.

its a car ya retard.

what else do you expect to happen? go backwards for a bit, and then forwards?

Your responces are getting boring now, am I the only one who thinks this?

:)

Rich mate try and give a bit more detail and we could probably give you a better answer?

Your responces are getting boring now, am I the only one who thinks this?

:)

Rich mate try and give a bit more detail and we could probably give you a better answer?

nope mate I feel the same, getting quite bored of it to be honest.

you'll still be gay, mainly due to asking this shit question.

its a car ya retard.

what else do you expect to happen? go backwards for a bit, and then forwards?

lmao ok mate, i wasnt drunk at all when i posted this, just worded it badly thats all, i will now explain myself just for you seen as ya dont seem all that bright.

i had a td04 glanza before. 250bhp, and it was a rocket. used to spin in 1st and 2nd in the dry etc complete animal and useless in the wet. so i just wondered what would happen if i had a similar engine setup in a 4wd one, would it stick in 1st? or spin up all 4 wheels maybe. just wondered how good the traction is on the 4wd starlets when they running high power.

CAPICHE!!

oh and just for the record i find your post not so aggressive as funny lol, i assure u i do not like men, and also i am rather sound minded thankyou :)

i would imagine, as its 4wd, the power is split, altho i believe there 60-40 front to back, thats only 150-100 per axle, so in dry conditions, there shouldnt be any spin, or if there is it would be very little.

on the bright thing, nah not very bright me. same as everyone else who thought it had been worded wrong.

best bet is to find some1 who has one, and see, altho so far, i dont recal of many large-ish powered 4wd ones, maybe the pukka boys have one.

*BigMan* your jumpin on the Bandwagon, because is said Matte black was shit.

*iamnotalegend* your on the bandwagon, because me amongst others took the piss out of you, for getting an NA supra, then reverting back to a EP, and secondly, because i took the piss for it being a one legged driver car.

LMFAO hahaha you think I car what you think about my car? i couldnt care less, what you said about my car is nothing to do it since i just laughed at it, I just hate the fact any questions on here you just shoot down the person that asked it. He asked a question may it be stupid worded it was answered by enzo, yet you still go shoot him down. Where is the point in that? you have a attitude problem to be honest.

i would imagine, as its 4wd, the power is split, altho i believe there 60-40 front to back, thats only 150-100 per axle, so in dry conditions, there shouldnt be any spin, or if there is it would be very little.

on the bright thing, nah not very bright me. same as everyone else who thought it had been worded wrong.

best bet is to find some1 who has one, and see, altho so far, i dont recal of many large-ish powered 4wd ones, maybe the pukka boys have one.

*iamnotalegend* your on the bandwagon, because me amongst others took the piss out of you, for getting an NA supra, then reverting back to a EP, and secondly, because i took the piss for it being a one legged driver car.

naaa i am most certainly not on the bandwagon i am afraid.. took the piss out of me :) again naaa there was like 4-2 people! i really do not care that people have there opinion about the cars i have had its banter but you do take it one step futher thow mabys just the way you say it....