Remember Me?

I'm sick of being logged out, it only happens on this forum and I guess it is because nowhere is a 'remember me' tick box.

So, just wondering if one could be added?

It happens at work, on phone and at home.. I sometimes login, it redirects me and it's on the login page again.

This used to happen on another forum when there was no Remember Me.

remembers me on my internet, when i go on wifi in hotels its doesnt remember, is it something to do with different ip address

remembers me on my internet, when i go on wifi in hotels its doesnt remember, is it something to do with different ip address

I have to sign in regularly... I generally hibernate the laptop to nip out, then come back, open it up and im still logged in the majority of the time, I just presumed it was all down to how long I was away from the computer.

My mobile though, does my nut in when it makes me sign in around 3/4 times before getting me any further.

I have to sign in regularly... I generally hibernate the laptop to nip out, then come back, open it up and im still logged in the majority of the time, I just presumed it was all down to how long I was away from the computer.

My mobile though, does my nut in when it makes me sign in around 3/4 times before getting me any further.

That's what it's like for me at work lol, login, login, oh cool i'll look at that thread, log in..