My Ep91 - Flushed Rear

What a day, recently my project has been reignited again after finding the time to work on her. Its back to uni time again; been working quite alot over the summer, so ive now got a few weeks before im snowed under again with coursework. Anyhow, here is a few teaser pics of the rear of my glanza sitting funky flush.

20100924_007.jpg

20100924_008.jpg

Who said a glanza can't sit flushed at the rear?

20100924_010.jpg

And my favorite...

20100924_009.jpg

Wheels are Rota Slipstream Special Edition 16x8j, wrapped with 205 40 R16 at the rear.

peace out

Frank a.k.a D3N0

The suspension travel is near enough the same before, ive adjusted the damping abit and i may ask Jerrick for a slightly harder spring. but again, thats me being fussy while trying to find a perfect setup. how it is at the moment is fine; i drive over speed bumps just the same as i previously did and not at sub 10mph. i have noticed abit of rubbing of the aches though, however this is only with fast hard cornering and is minimal to that effect. Obviously when going down this route tires come into play and is quite important. ive used Yoko Prada spec 2 at the rear as they have a harder tire wall that that of Toya tires, so when driving in a corner they wont flex as much. i went for 205 40 R16 as i wanted to have a wider tire at the rear for grip purposes, and have just an adequate amount af stretch so as to not compremise tire surface area and contact patch. Most would normally go for 195 40 R16 with a Toyo tire, which will give you the stretch look you want and the tire clearance with the arches; but for me, i wanted it my way having more grip at the rear with a stable tire.