F.A.O all members

Regarding my recent rant against Cheshireglanza about him owing me money, I've spoken to Paul and we have settled the matter.

Im going to be getting seperate payments and it will be cleared by next saturday which is fine.

I dont want people to think Paul is a con man in anyway because he isnt, I've met Paul a few times and never had a problem with him and hes always been a nice lad, I've done him a few favours and hes done the same with me.

Paul has now settled the matter as far as im concerned and i am happy to wait.

Paul was on about leaving UKSC due to me and people bad mouthing him, however there is no need for him to leave the scene over this, these things happen and we just have to deal with them.

sorry to the MOD's that got involved for wasting your friday nights.

Hope we can put this to one side and move on.

Dan

Regarding my recent rant against Cheshireglanza about him owing me money, I've spoken to Paul and we have settled the matter.

Im going to be getting seperate payments and it will be cleared by next saturday which is fine.

I dont want people to think Paul is a con man in anyway because he isnt, I've met Paul a few times and never had a problem with him and hes always been a nice lad, I've done him a few favours and hes done the same with me.

Paul has now settled the matter as far as im concerned and i am happy to wait.

Paul was on about leaving UKSC due to me and people bad mouthing him, however there is no need for him to leave the scene over this, these things happen and we just have to deal with them.

sorry to the MOD's that got involved for wasting your friday nights.

Hope we can put this to one side and move on.

Dan

:)

im not a Moderator :)

I'M ADMIN BABY!!!! OOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEAH!!!!!

lol...sorry, just felt the need there!!! lol!

glad to hear this is all sorted gentlemen! my thanks to u both for resolving this in a pleasant and mature manner!!! and dan, it was more than good of u to put up such a thread! top lad!

Phil.