can't start thread on Mozilla Firefox?

I understand, I am not saying he isn't going to do anything about it. I at first, suggested I thought they would do nothing, but after his reply I accepted they would.

P.S - Regarding the issue I had with the remember me, is there any chance we could get a remember me button added to the login part? I will hapily do this for you, if you wish. My firefox, seems to have a problem with the cookies when there is no remember me button and it logs me out all the time. I need to login 4 times to read this thread, it doesn't happen with other sites as it has remember me button.

Thanks

Craig

For some reason though, it only shows sometimes. IThere is a part in the code which can add the remember me button for when it has logged you out, and for the login on the left. But it is also possible the cause of logging out is the cookie settings of the forums are set to expire after X time.

Regarding the reason of this thread, not being able to type I would say it is defenitly code related.

Let me know if you want me to take a look.

Craig

i think it has something to do with whatever version of firefox you are using.i have never had a problem using anything on here, it remembers my password and i can post replys, quick replys quote etc and im using an older version of firefox.

those who have issues with it have you not long updated you firefox? as mine has been asking me to update for the past fortnight and i havent got around to doing it yet.so i think i will leave it as it is for now.

P.S - Regarding the issue I had with the remember me, is there any chance we could get a remember me button added to the login part? I will hapily do this for you, if you wish. My firefox, seems to have a problem with the cookies when there is no remember me button and it logs me out all the time. I need to login 4 times to read this thread, it doesn't happen with other sites as it has remember me button.

Thanks

Craig

There is loads of bugs on the forum. To me it seems like admin couldn't give a fuck, as long as they don't have the problem.

Hi Craig

all the issues you are experiencing or people are experiencing are Brouser related not Forum related. The forum has no bugs. so you should be centering frustration on your brouser not the forum.

roll back your Firefox to an earlier version and let me know how you get on, this also goes for sparky aswell

and to the people with iphones also who were experiencing problems, its a bit of a shitter not having to update but ive noticed thats whats caused it also, an update.

this still usualy fucks a small majority compared to the masssess that use this forum

outwith that, the only other real problems are usualy cookie related. - say i add a new skin to the forum, for some members it knocks the thread view mode to Linear + instead of standard.

idealy it would be a good idea to do fualt finding thread to explain what to do but its one of the many ideas ive not had time to do + if i did it i dont think many would read it in the first place.

the only problem we are having at the moment which is not a bug but server related to load on ours and the ips driver sever issues.

past looking at the server logs, ive been slowly doing things to try and rectify that and improve performance of our board and avoid a bit longer on buying our own server.

is tapatalk or we it was gonna be used for uksc to make it easier for iphone users??

sorry dude i dont understand that,

buying our own server might go someway to increasing performance, but i dont want to go down that route, changing a hosting provider also might work.

tapatalk does not support our version of ibp and im not upgrading to the newest version until its better supported.

I tend to use my iPhone more than my pc to come on here and not one problem with any threads I've even made for sale threads using the photobucket app and copy and past links.

As for IE8 still no issues other than the IPS error but a 1sec click on refresh sorts that out