PS3 just brokeded

my ps3's just dont the whole black screen thing you know loads up the ps3 thing then screen goes black this is my 4th one admitidly others all got changed under warrenty but thats now expiered anyone else had this many go?

my ps3's just dont the whole black screen thing you know loads up the ps3 thing then screen goes black this is my 4th one admitidly others all got changed under warrenty but thats now expiered anyone else had this many go?

yes mine broke couple of days ago this has been my 3rd console and only had the latest one for 2 months and broke,got a new one sent out thow since it was still in 3 months warinty!

how long have you had it for?? how long is the warrenty out?? my 2nd console was 6 months out of warrenty but they repaired it for free since i already got it repaired by them. they are really good with the customers always sort it out for you ring them up and tell them how many you have had etc thats what i did and they negotiated on the console :)

also is your ps3 standing or lying flat?? reason for as my has been standing all the time and it damages the console so lie it flat if not.

yes mine broke couple of days ago this has been my 3rd console and only had the latest one for 2 months and broke,got a new one sent out thow since it was still in 3 months warinty!

how long have you had it for?? how long is the warrenty out?? my 2nd console was 6 months out of warrenty but they repaired it for free since i already got it repaired by them. they are really good with the customers always sort it out for you ring them up and tell them how many you have had etc thats what i did and they negotiated on the console :)

also is your ps3 standing or lying flat?? reason for as my has been standing all the time and it damages the console so lie it flat if not.

this is my 4th when i brought it i took out the extended warrenty first one went after 4 months game replaced it there and then second one brooke after about 6 months game swapped it again 3rd one broke about 6 months later sent it away to get it repaired and now this ones broke :/

i thinks its rubbish how easy they break mines left in the same place lays flat not used like loads and its gone again wich means you loose all your saved game data its like wtf :/

ahh nice one mate,what was the problem or are you getting a replacement?

they didnt say but told me to press and hold power button and let it beep 3 times then let go

then push and hold till it beeps twice and let go and it all worked :)

i have the 80gb version and mine has stopped reading any discs now, ive heard of this been quite common and its just out of warranty aswell so rather annoying, sony want 130quid for them to sort it, ive ordered a new laser off the net for 30quid so fingers crossed i can sort it myself :) worth a try

Because its on the wrong setting for you TV :)

Happens to my mates when he tries to play it on a different TV

but sparky you lil struddled apple pie my tvs hd 1080p or what ever and i used the hdmi lead and that