Starlet SR vs. Corsa GSi

My bro tried racing one today. 1.6 GSI from the lights and round a lil bend and upto the speed camera! Starlet shockingly kept in front but it was abit wet so maybe the Corsa was just spinning. He followed my bro to the next set of lights and rolled his window down, '1.6 isit?' 'No mate, you just got a good run with my 1.3'

The guy then takes my brothers number and says he will buy the car off him fir £2500, think hes chattin shit though! Plus i won't let SR go!!

Hehe, just thought i'd share it with you.

Haha ive told him that, I will hassle him all the time till he buys another Starlet if he sells this (pours jugs of water in his ebd so he cant sleep etc)

But hopefully he won't sell it!

I can keep up with 1.4 sports and sri's but 1.6 sports and gsi's are always infront ;) Im talking about the n/a "obviously" :(:D:D

Im guessing its because of the wet road then. He might have been a shit driver too.

Lol only sometimes. Thats because when i go and about out with him he doesnt bring me home till like 3 hours later, then i miss revision for time for exams etc so hes not got the best influence on me!

I like the car most when its in the garage, so i can get modding!

Strange, Nova's are pretty good off the mark. I thought the GSi model would be pretty fast for what it is... don;t know much about nova's, but driven a normal 1.2 one........ aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh disgusting cars to drive, was a mate's run around pile of rubbish, course he got a GT now.