• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAIL ^^^^ :rtfm:

how about u get a spoon?....................... and eat my asssss Sparky :harhar:

It has been on the new's about male insurance premiums going up by something like 20% over the last year!

yeah i heard something like that aswell.. Epic Fail

im 18 ,1yncb, dad on policy, needed to renew my insurance yesterday,

red N/A to get 12 months renewed insurance £1600 no mods delcared TPF&T

Went to insure the gt for 10 months accelerated bonus, £1200 mods declared. Fully comp

WTF!!!!!!

i insured my V 3weeks ago with mods declared 20yrs and 3ncb and got £1300, insurance is expected to go up in the next 6 months.

Soon, the majority of under 21/25 won't be able to afford to drive!

Im not looking forward to it.....my renewals approaching in a couple of months with shit loads of things to pay for i dont know where im going to get the coin from!!

Already contemplating selling a few odds and ends that ive collected :harhar:

We've only got 1 thing to blame.. All the pricks that drive without Valid Insurance.

What he said, :harhar:

Im hopefully gonna be getting a quote on a V in January when my renewal comes through, but its not looking good. My N/a insurance is probably gonna double :rtfm:

Mines a total joke too! Just passed my test, im 17 and its £3,000 with all mods declared on the SR with admiral. When i was learning, i was with quinn direct paying £1,500. Then they wanted near enough £5,000 once i passed! Still well f***ed off about it all though lol

I've just had the same issue guys renewed mine last week on the at £439! 2 years ago it was £320! Apparently all insurance gas gone up due to the crappy rather early in the year with all the snow and ice!

One insurance company did mention that all insurance groups have been revised too with the old system going from 1-20 with an n/a being around a 3 they now go from 1-50 with a n/a being a group 10 and a gt being around a group 37!!!

Dan you know i'd do that :)

Oh you out Saturday? Halloween baby, gonna be bumping ;D

ermm yeah i think so pal.. im out friday sat and sunday, because its my bday on halloween.. find me on facebook. my phones broken atm! u dressin up? :p

back too insurance.. if i went on my grandfathers business insurance would that lower it down loads??

Sky just sent my renewal and I might as well bend over!!! all mods declared 32yrs old gt on 93 running td04 and .....£536 :) last year was 460 and if I pay monthly it'll be £631 in total!!!!

Sky just sent my renewal and I might as well bend over!!! all mods declared 32yrs old gt on 93 running td04 and .....£536 :) last year was 460 and if I pay monthly it'll be £631 in total!!!!

Ahhh, thats not fair, You are an old bloke and yours is steep! Im 22, no ncb as i had a smoosh back in march :p and am just about to reinsure a glanza I'm building.....

Dya recommend any lube for the shafting I'm about to get?