• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will the ignition barrel light fit my GT?

Ive got a couple laying around which I will keep for future yota's, but you will need to do a custom wiring jobbie on it. I'm most likely gonna splice it into the ciggy lighter so it comes on with the lights.

I think I remember a previous conversation Craig, about your Shotgun Case.. You agreed that if you ever sell your car I can buy that off you. But you were never going to sell the car - now its on the market..

see who else has got one of these, i see phil mentioned it, but never seen a pic of them

SDC12680.jpg

flare, underseat tray, and clean box in this pic, and i think they mats are originals, but not sure.

ive also got a rear sun visor for the boot window, not seen another of them either.

I have one of them here took it out of my old glanza S before i sold it. I have the brackets and all.

If you want a complete pic with all the parts that i comes with pm me :D

I must say its very annoying for passangers with one fitted!

Ep91 storage box

IMG_1436.jpg

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

Its 3 pieces. 1 the box 2 the piece the box clips to and 3 the metal bracket.

Rear brace

26140_1270379761984_1304553715_3059.jpg

Trd dial surrounds

IMG_1055.jpg

and window switch surrounds

IMG_1062.jpg

also have trd center consol. Not fitted as i dont have a double din radio yet

trdstuff-1.jpg

There all factory option extra.

x2 ^ id be happy to buy it depends what you want tho bit unfair to ask for offers as no one knows its real value

I said make a offer because i dont have a clue what its worth lol if i can be bothered selling it i will just put it on ebay highest offer wins :D

I have one of them here took it out of my old glanza S before i sold it. I have the brackets and all.

If you want a complete pic with all the parts that i comes with pm me B)

I must say its very annoying for passangers with one fitted!

how do you think its fitted mate? superglue?

its a genuine one for the ep82, with the bracket and all, which says clean box on it. in the italic text that is on other starlet option extra's, i.e the little glanza din "hidden box"

i see yours has no writing on it? assuming the glanza one doesnt have the writing, or maybe yours isnt genuine?

my passenger footwell is quite busy aswell, genuine mats, flare, clean box, and underseat tray offcourse.

how do you think its fitted mate? superglue?

its a genuine one for the ep82, with the bracket and all, which says clean box on it. in the italic text that is on other starlet option extra's, i.e the little glanza din "hidden box"

i see yours has no writing on it? assuming the glanza one doesnt have the writing, or maybe yours isnt genuine?

my passenger footwell is quite busy aswell, genuine mats, flare, clean box, and underseat tray offcourse.

Its clamped in place. With the metal bracket in the pic.

Mine is geniune just no writing and i seen pics of another ep91 storage box and that didnt have writing either.

Its just different to the ep82 box also it fits different.

Tbh its a pain for the passanger as it gets in the way takes your leg space lol