• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry my bad thought you said you were off tonight lol just looked back and you said weekend lol

well i aint off on the piss this weekend so think the plan is friday-2012 saturday-4th kind

sounds like a plan to me :p

did you watch 4th kind tonight then lew

@gaz i thought never back down was quite good lol

I bet you watch X Factor.

Yeh anyway lol.

My list of new upcioming films included.

Mad Max

Street Fighter

Unrael Tournament film (don't look like the game)

Mortal Kombat 4

something with Mel Gibson and Ray winstone

Iron man 2

Superman: Man of steel

Tekken

I bet you watch X Factor.

Yeh anyway lol.

My list of new upcioming films included.

Mad Max

Street Fighter

Unrael Tournament film (don't look like the game)

Mortal Kombat 4

something with Mel Gibson and Ray winstone

Iron man 2

Superman: Man of steel

Tekken

haha cheeky git no i aint that sad lol and is that the list you wrote last night and it didnt post lol?

well deffo 2012 tomorrow night then 4th kind on saturday now just booked the tickets

whats the one with the guy killing everyone from inside prison? can someone name it please looks really good lol

5.5/10? I've heared its awesome really scary lol oh well il find out tonight lol

well got back last night after 2 and a half hours of 2012. thought personally it was brilliant. its a bit of a modern day noahs ark story. the special effects are amazing and was a god story line too. hope it never comes true cause its scary stuff lol

anyone else seen it yet?

nah its more a modern day thing there were animals on the ships but was more about saving all the superpowers in the world and all the most valuable poeple etc etc good watch get ya ass to the cinema and watch it lol highly reccomend it

5.5/10? I've heared its awesome really scary lol oh well il find out tonight lol

well got back last night after 2 and a half hours of 2012. thought personally it was brilliant. its a bit of a modern day noahs ark story. the special effects are amazing and was a god story line too. hope it never comes true cause its scary stuff lol

anyone else seen it yet?

I think i'm seeing it next week dude..

And yeahh.. it wasnt scary at all in my opinion.. still a decent film but i wotn give it away for you, still worth watching no doubt..