No i'm not you cheeky sod. My friend has just come out of jail for attempted murder if you must know. So you can imagine the crowd he is with.

My other mate saw Dave Courtney out and had a chat with him a while back. I'm not bragging, i'm not into the whole gangster thing, but undoubtably they are quite popular and people will know them.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No i'm not you cheeky sod. My friend has just come out of jail for attempted murder if you must know. So you can imagine the crowd he is with.

My other mate saw Dave Courtney out and had a chat with him a while back. I'm not bragging, i'm not into the whole gangster thing, but undoubtably they are quite popular and people will know them.

ok believe you now, sounds like it would have been a good night out.

seen saw 6 also the other night, it was ok, some pretty nasty bits in it enough to keep ou watching but the story was kinda shit. seen the trailer for Paranormal Activity i think it was called, that looks like a good film cant wait for that

anyone seen 2012 yet? thinking im going to see that

oh and has anyone seen the trailor to that film with the old man on the council estate whos old friend gets knifed so the films about the old dude going round killing everyone and torturing them to bring his friends killers to justice lol anyone seen it or know the name of it lol

It's all about the new Twilight!!!

On a side note.. Drag Me To Hell is one of the worst films ive seen..

Critics saying 'scariest film of the year' when it's so blatent it's been made to be tongue in cheek..

If the bird in it wasnt fit i'd have switched off after half an hour..

Year One is decent though, that kid from Superbad (best film ever) is good as is Jack Black as usual..

Twilights has a clever producer because it's captured the dumbass audience of today, the actual film is just a normal love film except with vampires, by casting a good looking unkown male they have hit the target audience. It's truely a shit film.

british films are always good

green street still unbeaten in my opinio lol

well just watched pandurum anyone seen it?

i have to say was confusing as fuck but not a bad film really was diffferent anyway lol

Kidulthood / Adulthood :)

I still stand by Football Factory being better than Green Street though.. way too americanised.. hence the str8-to-dvd sequal lol..

KIDULTHOOD/ADULTHOOD ;) :p :P you serious those are pish, every second word is blud could only stand it for 5 minutes.