• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 was a bit mixed thoughts to be honest.

Some bits was good and the SFX were pretty awsome but then some of it was pure cheese, the limo scene for instance and the fixing of the hydraulic system for the gate on the ark at the end.

2012 was a bit mixed thoughts to be honest.

Some bits was good and the SFX were pretty awsome but then some of it was pure cheese, the limo scene for instance and the fixing of the hydraulic system for the gate on the ark at the end.

i seen this lastnight and feel the same about it to be honest, graphics where excellent and story etc but the bit like where she stuck her middle finger out the door what was about to shut on her and when she rescued her dog you would just leave the dog lol that was abit daft bits like that. cars in the russian plane were nice thow, still recomend to see it to any one

Saw Harry Brown last night, seriously good film, some really dark stuff in the film and a few uncomfortable moments, but a strong story and Caine was superb in my opinion..

Funny thing was the middle-aged couples in there, i dont think they realised what the film was really about and i think they were quite shocked by some of it :p

well watched 4th kind last night

100% not scary at all, thought it was supposed to be scariest film ever and it wasn't few jumpy bits but not what i thought at all........but it wasnt a bad film.

infact i really enjoyed it, the documentary style aspect of the film was clever and the use of real life footage 50% of the time was genius. if there wasnt real footage id have fell asleep but the fact that this DID actually happen and was based on a true event that happened in real life made it really interesting. it was quite disturbing at parts of this real footage and would really leave the sceptics in this world about "UFO's" being make believe questioning their thoughts. also a good thing is there was no stupid green men running round etc etc you never actually saw what was happening.

good film reccomend seeing it just cause it was sooo different.

paranormal activity definiatly the next to see as that looks shit scary. poeple in america have apparently passed out, screamed ran out the cinema etc cause its that disturbing. but then again thats americans for you haha but watching the trailor proper got me in the mood and thought it looked really scary

on a plus note saw the trailor to the new descent as well which looks a bit better than the first one as well lol harry brown and law abiding citizen looks good too. got a lot to cram in in a few weeks i think haha

My ticket last night was £5.50 (student:P), B+J core sundae £4.65, large tango ice blast £3.05, bag of sweets free!! :p

Just walked in with them would of cost me another £5+ I expect :p

So all in for myself thats over £12 minus the sweets!

Gonna get a pass I think

I actually saw that coming, it was a typical American OTT film with a shit story and over powerful scenes for the story. Overdramatic basically. Like the day after tomorrow, the volcano type films and so on.