• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

- Avatar: amazing visuals, and, little else, pretty run of the mill story...complete opposite to the BS Propaganda of it being a 14yr old dream..Also, I'm now strangely attracted to cats..

- Law Abiding Citizen: First half ok, 2nd half, atrocious - he talks far too much, and with a terrible accent that robs him of credibility, and the ending, wtf? A CIA tactician outsmarted by the idiot Jamie Foxx? Oright...

- Sherlock Holmes: A bit of a strange storyline, but relatively enjoyable - Robert Downey Jr. awesome as usual, but not as full of hilarity as I was hoping considering the cast. Still good though

Jamie Foxx is a bit of an idiot. I think Gerrard Butler let himself down with that romcom shit that came out last year. That Valentines day is more of the same shit, starring none other than Jamie Foxx.

I would like to watch, the book of Eli.

A bit of an idiot? All his thoughts were articulated in the same way "Holy Shit!", I don't think his vocabulary packed anymore...and he outsmarts a CIA weapons technician...oright. Didn't help it that I was forced to pay to watch it twice in the space of 24hrs too ;)

Recently seen-

Edge of Darkness with Mel Gibson - was realy good film imo - left me wanting more at the end though lol

Youth in Revolt with Michael Cera - was okay, thought it could've been funnier. Would wait till it comes out on DVD if i'm honest peeps

I havn't actually seen it, I would like to though. Didn't know it had him in it until you mentioned though.

Oh right, haha, well, you're not prepared by how bad and limited an actor he is in that movie...

Bloody hell been a while since i commented on this seen a lot of films lately so here we go

Right Avatar- dissapointing to be honest. no real good 3d bits and was a bit chick flicky for me lol. Agree with riko though strangely attracted to cats after it haha

Book of ELI- brilliant story and nice twist at the end. Takes a long time to get into it though and all the fight scenes were shown in the trailor so a bit of a let down there

Daybreakers- I thought this was awesome really. brill story line nothing like any of the other vampire films really definiatly a good watch

Sherlock holmes- Really really enjoyed this. was good seeing holmes being the idiot for once and watson the sensible one. in all the books its the other way round. loved the poor bulldog being drugged and experimented on constantly lol

Law abiding citizen- very goood idea and good stroryline but ending spoilt it for me im afraid

Wolfman- not a bad film at all. bit boring in places but still a good watch. Very much like a gorier version of twilight to be honest

Next to watch: The crazies comes out in two weeks looks pretty good then its deffo Shutter island as well after that

• 4 months later...