• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Oh yes, the one that cheated on here husband? That college guy is a lucky c*nt :o

Oh and my jaw actually dropped when the aussie bird got he tits out, and he didnt even bang her :o

Sorry about the spoiler peeps :o

• 3 months later...

aint wrote up here in ages so here goes:

Thor: Not a bad film at all quite funny in places too, special effects arnt bad either

Battle los angeles: 1 Word.....SHITE!!!!! was massively dissapointed with this it was boring all the way through not much action and the storyline was pretty shite

Skyline: Better than the above but kinda the same storyline wasnt overly impressed but watchable

Insideous: It got absolutely slated by critics and i didnt think it was that bad. wasnt "the scariest film in the world" like they made out to be hinest it wasnt really scary at all. was creepy in places though deffo a cinema kind of film though for the eerie atmosphere cause sat at home you'd probably not be impressed

Unknown: Liam neeson is a genious as those who have watched taken will know. this film is yet again another example of this. basically about a Guy who goes away on business and has a car accident and gets put in a coma for a few days. when he wakes he rushes back to the hotel to find his wife but she doesnt recognise him. he tells hotel security his name and they say he's already here his friends, his wife etc all dont know him and someones stealing his identity. Great twist at the end too deffo reccoment

Unthinkable: Socks put me onto this film and im glad he did. Samuel L jacksons job is to interrogate a terrorist whos apparently "planted" nukes all over the USA and he needs to get them found. he's an absolute animal in this film its an awesome watch

Death race 2: Just as good as the first one i really enjoyed both films those who have seen the first one will know what these are about :)

Hangover 2: Just as good as the first one (which is quite rare for a comedy sequel) was laughing from start to finish. if alan wasnt in it though it wouldnt be very funny but who cares the first one was like that. great laugh great film

X men first class: I've got to admit i do love the X men films and this one was a good one. didnt think it would be as good without the original guys in it but this ones set before all the other films and really fills in the blanks of how they all got to where they were in the first couple of films. plus theres some pretty cool mutations in there

Stakeland: Not like the normal vampire movies this ones more about a personal journey with more realistic concepts of a world infected by vampires. its different cause unlike most vampire films these guys arnt superpowerful super hero like beasts there basically blood hungry cannibals. not the most action packed film but a good story to chill and watch on a sunday night

Sucker punch: Weired style film but not a bad watch at all. Deffo one to watch for sparkster as the lead girl in it is gawjus and shows plenty of leg. plus its full of "call girls" lol

I am number 4: Not a bad storyline either. Last 10 or so people left from an alien race who live on earth constantly running from hunters from the same planet. The first 3 are dead and now there coming for "number 4" theyve got x-men style powers too lol. again not anything amazing but worth a watch

Season of the witch: Quite a good film but not action packed those with short attention spans might switch off. not much really to say on this one

The mechanic: Another good Jason statham film and in this he's a trained assasin and a bloody clever one at that. highly reccomend if your wanting an action packed kick the fuck out of everyone kind of film lol

Jackass 3: The funniest film by far laughing from start to finish. its basically old jackass principles with a better budget for much better stunts. 10/10

Thats all i can be arsed to do right now seen 100's more though lol

yeh I've heared a few people say that but quite a few agree with me. guess it all depends on what your into really

my mate thought battle LA was amazing and to be honest its a joke lol

Jackass 3, Unthinkable and Unknown are on my lists to watch!

Also seen I am number 4, thought it was pretty good to be fair.

Hangover 2 is quality, if you liked the first one you'll like this!!

Unstoppable: A film with denzel washington about a run away train heading into a city, pretty good storyline and a bit of action, a good watch I thought.

R.E.D: Watch this last night and thought it was really good, Bruce Willis plays a Retired but Extremely Dangerous CIA agent who has the government after him for a job he did back in 1981, loads of action and great storyline and plot twist.

Again theres probably loads I have missed which I will add when I remember :)

Really need to go see the new Transformers next :)

The transformers film is awesome, the special effects are epic. deffo watch in 3D

I was quite pissed that Megan Fox wasn't in it. but after the first sence i was like Megan who? (one for the sparkster) That Rosie bird is finneee :)

couple more watched

adjustment bureau: Not a bad film its pretty different in terms of storyline i actually enjoyed it even though a few people said it was crap

Black swan: quite a dark storyline but it still bored the shit out of me it was mainly 2 hours of ballet which was a fail lol

Frozen: Just watched this now was an hour and a half of a few people stuck on a ski lift.....however quite a good film really. was cringing like hell at one bit in it though proper disgusting lol

Hall Pass: bit funny in places but nothing really got me howling. good film though worth a watch

Frozen sounds like my type of film lol

Just remembered I seen "Just go with it" with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Aniston, pretty funny film and worth a watch lol

Watched Knocked up for the 1st time last night aswell was pretty funny :(