Watched 2 more since last on here

The Resident- one creepy Mofo but he really makes the film quite good.....il leave it at that :)

The next 3 days- might be a personal opinion kinda thing but i thought this film was great. was very happy to see liam neeson in it but he wasnt in it for long. not normally a russel crow fan but this was one of his better films. Get it watched :D

Watched Unknown the other night, awsome film, a good 8.5 out of 10 :)

The Next 3 Days & Unknown, both awesome films!

im really excited to go see cars 2, anyone seen it? ahaa

Same here!! Ahaha

Saw Transformers 3 recently, wawaweewah! Wasn't as good as the first one though imo

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking yanks. Imagine Captain England. Captain Wales.. sounds stupid. But because it's America everyone thinks it's acceptable! haha

Captain Pakistan

Captain Trinidad and Tobago

Seen a few lately

Super 8- Well there calling it the film of the summer......it aint! but its a pretty good film. its about a group of young kids making there own zombie film. there filming at a train station late at night when a train comes past. further up the line they see a truck on the line driving straight towards it. next thing theres a huge explosion as the 2 collide and the train derails and something escapes. Il leave it there but deffo a good film

Wrecked- Not sure if this is even out yet but i got a good copy of it off PB. another personal survival one a bit like 127 hours and Frozen. a man wakes up in a car wreckage. he's in the passenger seat and the drivers dead. he's trapped in a wreckage below a big cliff in the middle of some woods. he cant remember who he his or how he gets there. he desperatly tries to escape and get some help.

Not a film for action whores but deffo a good film

il write more when i think of some more lol

The veteran- A soldier returning from the war in Afghanistan uncovers a conspiracy involving the intelligence services and a gang of drug dealers. Quite enjoyed this actually endings very sudden and pretty shit really but worth a watch

• 2 months later...

Havent been on for a while but I seen Paranormal Activity on the weekend.

I thought it was fucking awesome tbh, deffo the scariest :) A must see whilst its in the cinema IMO

Oh and watched Senna the other night, absolutely awesome, that is all :)

seen paranormal activity lastnight was pretty sweet! not as good as the 1st and 2nd thow but explained the movies in more detail! was spoooky like! defo would see it if you have not!

that drive looks kool actually but checked its just come out in the cinemas couple months ago so will not be on dvd for a while......

I heared drive is the worst film of this year by far

might have to watch this as it may not be the case anymore

Not to everyone's taste. But it harks back to classic movies. Film noir. Great filming. Great soundtrack. If you're after a fast and furious with loads of chases don't watch it.

Brooding violence and gratuitous - yes. Nice classic Cars - yes

• 3 weeks later...

Seen Paranormal 3, wasnt the best one but deffo the freakiest, gotta be honest I was shitting my pants :) ending was pooh.

Also watched Apollo 18, pretty similar sort of film to Paranormal and makes you thinks...... recommend this one.

Seen a few others which I cant remember at the moment so il update when I remember lol