been watching movies as more of a hobby for over a year or so now, been geting caught up on some of the classics that all men must see, Godfather etc etc.

Most recently watched Copland (Stallone, De Niro, Liotta) - crap title but excellent show. And last week watched Fracture with Hopkins, another good show.

Phil.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Im going to see chronical tonight that looks pretty good, want to see the sitter aswell anyone seen either?

Went to see Chronical last night, what a load of shit lol, Girl with the dragon tattoo was awesome, also thought The Grey was brilliant and Misson Impossible 4 was alright too.

Edited by Ryan-11

Watched a film called Priest the other day was IMO awesome. i was expecting it to be crap but its really not.

New underworld was good too ended too quickly though but atleast that means there will be another :D wins

freddy got fingered.. amazing! 'daddy would you like some sausage?!' haha

saw man on a ledge on wednesday. shit title, awesome film.

loved it tbh was funny, kept me on edge of my seat, the cast and storyline kept me hooked. ignore some of the stunts that would just never happen and you got a very good film. plus the two chicks in this are fucking fantastic!

deffo recommend this one.

wana see the grey next.

sam

I've watched a couple lately that I liked!

500 days of summer.... Bit of a girly/breakup film but I'm a soppy twat and thought it was awesome :p

The hurt locker...... Really intense, bit boring towards the end but over all good.

Horrible bosses..... Funny and worth watching just to have a wank over Jenifer Aniston :p

Crazy stupid love.... About a middle aged guy learning to pull again, amazing haha :D

Just a few anyway :)