• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna watch the 2nd one tonight :)

Blame the female company, it will be worth it though :p haha

i knew there was an alternate motive :p

sends the lasses weak at the knees does twilight. you smooth operator Lewis haha

hahaha well u gotta keep them happy Steve :)

Change of plan anyway gonna finish watching the Book of Eli and might stick Fast and Furious 4 on after seeing as I havent seen it since I went to the pics :p lol

• 1 month later...

Something that will blow your mind.

But before you watch it-if you do and i recommend everyone does-you watch this one first;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912#

To cut a long story short;

Religion-what it is, where it came from.

Secondly, how its manipulated.

How governments have pulled a sheet over your eyes..

9/11, war etc.

The monetary system... Ever heard of the Federal Reserve? basically... they LOAN money to the American government at a debt, There ABOVE the government.... That is where there money comes from. Ever dollar carry's a debt. Which obviously you can not pay back, as the money you pay back with... has a debt.

This shit will make you want to quit your job and hate everything that is around you and truly make you appreciate what life is about..Were the rats in the rat race.

Honestly, once you start watching this you will not want to stop.

The first Zeitgeist video i posted is the fresh 2011 documentary which covers different matters-such as the mind and why we are the way we are and how the society were brought up in as young people has dramatic effects on our future lives.

Please watch these video's people, honestly. (watch the one in this post first)

You WILL shit bricks.

Mitch

seen black swan lastnight and it was brilliant!

very twisted indeed!

little fockers was a good film to watch...

the green hornet was awesome the cars at the begging in the garage :o

really want to see "the ward" john carpenter movie

Something that will blow your mind.

But before you watch it-if you do and i recommend everyone does-you watch this one first;

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912#

To cut a long story short;

Religion-what it is, where it came from.

Secondly, how its manipulated.

How governments have pulled a sheet over your eyes..

9/11, war etc.

The monetary system... Ever heard of the Federal Reserve? basically... they LOAN money to the American government at a debt, There ABOVE the government.... That is where there money comes from. Ever dollar carry's a debt. Which obviously you can not pay back, as the money you pay back with... has a debt.

This shit will make you want to quit your job and hate everything that is around you and truly make you appreciate what life is about..Were the rats in the rat race.

Honestly, once you start watching this you will not want to stop.

The first Zeitgeist video i posted is the fresh 2011 documentary which covers different matters-such as the mind and why we are the way we are and how the society were brought up in as young people has dramatic effects on our future lives.

Please watch these video's people, honestly. (watch the one in this post first)

You WILL shit bricks.

Mitch

Think I saw that before, a lot of it's actually common sense to some degree. I will watch it again, think it was a longtime ago. A lot of people can tell a lot of what's going on if they just wasn't so caught up in the bullshit in the world.

went to see neds the other night, quite funny tbh worth a watch!

funniest line in the film was when the class go on a school trip to a safari and the bus breaks down in the middle of it and theres a wee ned out having a fag and the 2 guys who work there come over in there jeep and say what you doing? get back in the bus theres lions around here! and the ned replies "were no gonny touch yer fuckin lions!" proper LOL'd at that

hmmm saw RED other day was brill film

then the missus got me watching despicable me which, to say its a kids film i quite enjoyed :p still got to get round to watching the town which i heared is brilliant :o