• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not really a great film as such, theres alot of innacuracies, like fighting 30 men with guns with swift moves is pretty impossible lol but thats more of an entertaining film and luckily not too much talking so we don't have to read all the way through lol.

That is a great film, but Eastern Promises is slightly better. Both got great, beautiful actresses too.

I got loads of great films I know of.

Yeah to be fair, Ed Harris is gorgeous :thumbsup:

Not seen Eastern Promises mate, heard good things though. Viggo Mortenson is proper good, remember him in Daylight? lol!

watched taken last night awesome fil really reccomend it

just watched antichrist. confused the fuck out of me. really boring and hard to get your head around. not one person knows what it about it makes no sense lol stay away from watching it its a waste of two hours of your life lol

I don't remember him from daylight actually, but I see him pop up in films all the time (not in a phallical sense).

Yeh taken is good. I wacthed management last night, that was shit, watched fighter the other day, that was typical shit just like that other shit never back down.

watched taken last night awesome fil really reccomend it

just watched antichrist. confused the fuck out of me. really boring and hard to get your head around. not one person knows what it about it makes no sense lol stay away from watching it its a waste of two hours of your life lol

taken is an awsome film, i love it.

is 2012 out this weekend?

off topic but blair, think i spotted you on clarkston road last week?

late reply but yeah mate that was me :p

just cruisin i think i was - you in the black ep91 then??

and back on topic - i will be making the effort for 2012 with the mrs this friday...maybes braehead me thinkin...anyone else goin?? :p

late reply but yeah mate that was me :p

just cruisin i think i was - you in the black ep91 then??

and back on topic - i will be making the effort for 2012 with the mrs this friday...maybes braehead me thinkin...anyone else goin?? :p

naw I've got a white glanza. i was in my transit lol I've been doing some worlk for that vallance carpets.

naw I've got a white glanza. i was in my transit lol I've been doing some worlk for that vallance carpets.

ahhhhh lolage i know where you are mate. should give us a beep next time :p

always see another black one that beeps when i go down that way :p