this kid has some skills

i used to watch a young kid like that at the Ramps where i live, when we wer at footy, couldny believe it when i first saw him do back flips on a bike abou 12 years old haha. Kriss Kyle he is called, wee fucker is quite famous now i think, always in the local paper, he's sponsored by nike or summit.

dunno what there puttin in the water these days. everytime im out theres just kids with no fear pullin daft trick that i wasnt even considering at that age haha.

kriss kyle is insane. theres a new park in east kilbride and he does a gap innit that u have to see to appreciate how big and impossible it is haha he has a few sponsors now i think bsd and nike included.

he lives inside unit 23 skatepark aswell lol thats not even a joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2_c9nC2Nc

I used to skateboard when I was younger, but I gave it up because of hmm how can I put it, the areas culture? lol

I am so tempted to go back into skateboarding or BMXing. I was getting good at skateboarding, for my age I was dropping in from 14ft vert ramps, but that was back when I had a Nokia 3310 so couldn't video it LOL

EDIT:

Was the ramp he ends up on that I dropped in from.

dunno what there puttin in the water these days. everytime im out theres just kids with no fear pullin daft trick that i wasnt even considering at that age haha.

kriss kyle is insane. theres a new park in east kilbride and he does a gap innit that u have to see to appreciate how big and impossible it is haha he has a few sponsors now i think bsd and nike included.

he lives inside unit 23 skatepark aswell lol thats not even a joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H2_c9nC2Nc

inside a skatepark?

ive just searched him there, he looks different to when he was younger, had short hair, and was a bit of a chav, but by heck could he do some shit on his bike, i live accross from the skatepark, and he never left it, so im not surprised he lives in one now haha.

i wish i done summit like that when iwas younger, but gettin pissed was more fun, suppose a bmx would have saved me from getting fat haha.