Which exhaust system

Guest CITY_AND_COLOR

Guest chezyboiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

which exhaust does everybody recommend ?B) ive been thinking 5zigen Pro Racer ZZ Exhaust System? or buddy club spec two racing exhaust :) all your thoughts would be appreciated what have some of you got ?:) im looking for mainly a racing exhaust as i want flames B) nom nom nom !!!!

[you worked out postage cost and import tax yet mate?

been looking at it but think it will work out to near £600 but i may be wrong as i want one bad lol

yeah im not sure how much it will be finally but it might even be worth it B)))))))

cheers buddy i think my build is gunna be more talk then mental power as im aiming for around 250 bhp subtle exterior mods and i think a bit of back chat popady pop from the exhaust is sweet thanks for the comments guys :) keep em coming i maybe wrong will buddy clubs exhaust be to restricting for 250 BHP ?B) LET ME NO B) 

gots say buddy club is 1 nice pice of kit i went for a jperformance nice gurgle to it but nele got a sepc 2 emailed buddy club and they wher selling them but they need altering to fit the bends arnt quite right or sumthing thus was a few munths bk so if you want one email them and see if ther still selling them off mite still work out cheper the rhd

I've been told a 2.5" diameter is best for these engines if you want roughly 200bhp+

As far as I know there's no 2.5" diameter aftermarket systems so I'll probably be going custom Turbo-Back for £350 B)

I've been told a 2.5" diameter is best for these engines if you want roughly 200bhp+

As far as I know there's no 2.5" diameter aftermarket systems so I'll probably be going custom Turbo-Back for £350 :)

Japspeed zorsts are 2.5". plus 400 quid cheaper than the NUR spec blitz's and exactly the same zorst just copies

truly reccomend it you can get them for around £300 brand new off camskill :)

Japspeed zorsts are 2.5". plus 400 quid cheaper than the NUR spec blitz's and exactly the same zorst just copies

truly reccomend it you can get them for around £300 brand new off camskill :)

there 2.25" and then get to 2.5" about half way down...

but yes a bargain frankly! very well put togther!

HKS IMO mate, ok its not the loudest but the noise....ohhhh my. It's perfect

Dan are you referring to the HKS Silent or the Hi Power 409?

I have the Hi Power and its all mild steel bar the backbox.

On their site its not quite 2.5", around 2.36", not a bad system to pick up 2nd hand.

Joz