Was wondering what kind of music everyone is into

Rather than trying to put yourself into a specific musical genre would probably be easiest to list your top 3 favourite bands (in order)

I'll Start:

1. Muse

2. Lostprophets

3. Jamiroquai

i myself are a fan of dance music QUALITY dance music not that cheesy dance shite,my favourite has to be

1. ULTRA-SONIC,92-98ish

2.FAITHLESS

3.DYEWITNESS,classic dutch hardcore masters

i also love trance,hard house bit partial to snow patrol at the moment,can't forget oasis could go on but my main taste is in hard dance music and not NED or for those south of the border CHAV music before anybody says because i hate people sayin that, its not called happy hardcore for no reason

1. joe budden

2. immortal technique

3. avant

i like mainly real hip hop, not that crap about guns, drugs and bitchs. i like stuff with more lyrical substance. im also a fan of damian rice, not usually my kind of thing but the O album is cool.

aye greame and boost junkie we have similar taists to be honest,

but im also into lots of chilled shit aswell as other electronic music.,

drum n base, techno, hard house prog house and on and on

my top three would be

1.marco nastic

2.darren styles

3. the roots

it changes all the time though,

never really cought onto "bandy" music lol

1.Eminem...all the way

2.D12...

3.50 cent

i will say im not a chav...dont judge me, their just the artists i like. Eminem is amazing got every single album.

as enzo sed i dont really do bands, as such buts all good.

not being an arse tommy but dont you find that stuff a bit fake?

each to there own but im a big hip hop follower and i hate that stuff as its just pointless lyrics. but if you like it its cool, but try some other artists like akir, aasim, immortal technique and listen to the lyrics.

mj has good taste!

mine would be

funeral for a friend

papa roach

lostprophets

but three just isnt enough!!

bullet for my valentine

alexisonfire

feeder (always was a huge feeder fan)

finch

killswitch engage

taking back sunday

box car racer

metallica

guns n roses

god the list goes on and on and on and on

I myself am very much a 'bandy' person :lol:

Seeing Iron Maiden on Saturday! Old school!!! :lol::p:D

@ Scutch, don't know if you went but Feeder were real good at Reading.

However, no-one was as good as Muse live that weekend, bloody amazing!!!

mj, my mate is going to that same gig, but i think he's going friday.

never seen feeder live... ive always wanted to though!

wouldnt mind seeing muse, i prefered their older stuff, but the new stuff is pretty good too.

i've always like garbage too alena.

havent got the newest album yet though... is it any good?

I know people have there views on Eminem, etc. but i like the music they make, 50cents lyrics are a bit lame but the beats are pretty good.

Eminem, i like him, one because of what hes made of himself, 2 because personally i like his lyrics, nd can relate to them.

by the way although i like him, im more of a fan of "infinite" and slim shady lp. as in the early stuff. and i do listen to other hip hop, those were just my top three. ill give those guys that you mentioned a listen though.

word :p

I know what you mean enzo not a huge fan of guitar based BAND music,all though i said i like snow patrol i would'n't buy any of their albums.

YES graeme my man some quality bands their can't forget the classic T.T.F, immense.

check youtube there is a couple of cracking old videos on that, tunes i didn't even think had videos like paul elstak,dune,even the top dogs ultra-sonic.

Just back in from Maiden in Dublin.......Oh sweet Lord is all I can say, 3rd time seein Trivium too, impressive as always, and Steve Harris's (maiden bassist) daughters band Lauren Harris were supportin too, LEATHAL guitar player and she's SSOOO HOTT!!! LEATHER TROUSERS!! Also, dont mean to bragg further about the legends I've met and seen in the streets of Dublin, but whilst eatin breakfast this morning Bono walked past me!!! BONO!!!! Alright he's not my favourite person ever but still, thats mighty!!! I MEAN BONO!!!!!

See u non band people...consider urselves no longer a friend of Phil!!! :p ;)

Top 3 is as follows:

1. METALLICA

2. MEGADETH

3. IRON MAIDEN

Simple as that!

Phil.

but whilst eatin breakfast this morning Bono walked past me!!!

I would've thrown my orange juice at him... still in the glass!

Back on topic though: I like just about most genres of music. Still got Less than Jake playing in my stereo! Don't think I've changed the CD for months! Though recently I'v ebeen listening to the sweet music of toyota mostly!