Is it worth changing my doors so that i can have e/w? instead of converting them?

Sold a door of my cousin GT a lil while ago and damn it wasnt as easy as it looked. The main thing was the door hinge thing which was a bastard to get off! I cant remember exactly how the buyer got round to getting it off, but it wasnt very easy.

Infact the door on the SR has a rust patch so we got another one, which is lying in the garage, and havent fitted it yet as of the bitch i think its gonna be to do!

Good luck if your goin to give it a go though mate!

i would have thought so although im not sure how easy/difficult they are to remove/refit on these.

How hard is it change the the leccy window motors over?? its only normally two or three bolts the difficult bit is the wiring, but i would have thought the wiring will be tucked away somewhere!!!

you guys are forgetting that the wiring loom that goes from the door has to wire into the car somewhere!

i doubt it'll have the loom sitting somewhere, so it'd be aftermarket wiring galore!

you guys are forgetting that the wiring loom that goes from the door has to wire into the car somewhere!

i doubt it'll have the loom sitting somewhere, so it'd be aftermarket wiring galore!

But cldnt i just follow where the wires on on the SR model and use the wiring loom form tht?

Thanks Ryan

4 bolts to take a door off an EP91 :p

I should know my Glanza was a bare shell when i had finished ;)

I would think you'll find the wiring already there on the main dash board loom ready to plug the door looms into for the electric windows as i doubt toyota would make 2 different looms would be cheaper to have the stuff there ready to plug in.

Simon