makes me sick!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need to understand that Remembrance Day is aimed for WW1 (iirc). They're probably venting their anger towards who went to fight in Afghanistan/Iraq :wub: totally not how they need to approach their problems.

yeah can see where your coming from but they soliders there disrespecting by doing this sort of stuff had to fight for the ground there standing on!!

Honestly though, why havent they thought about what there doing? surely they should realize there in THIS country, so why the fuck are they doing things like this about the troops, what if the troops werent fighting? the country wouldnt be like it is now for these fuckers to live in if it wasnt for soldiers! fucking shallow minded fuckers, usually religion involved. Kick the fuckers out

If the soldiers of WW1/WW2 could see the state of the country now, they probably wouldn't have bothered.

It would be funny if a truck full of British soldiers turned up and just machine gunned the fucking lot of them cunts. :wub:

Hope you guys aren't going to tar us decent muslims with the same brush, there are pricks in any religion/culture..

I found it highly disrespectful and am sure the vast majority of other muslims would agree

Hope you guys aren't going to tar us decent muslims with the same brush, there are pricks in any religion/culture..

I found it highly disrespectful and am sure the vast majority of other muslims would agree

x2

i love this country , there just knob's who haven't got any respect not all muslims are like that. I've got a poppy on the front of my car lets see them try to burn that

rememberance day is for every soldier and service man/woman that has fought for this country, that means world war 1 & 2, and what has been going on for the past 10 years, all those that were injured or killed in iraq, afgan etc..

My dad was out there, and to have these fuckers doing this sort of thing, really does make my mind up on hating these bastards, and think they should be fucked off out this country, once and for all.

I am by no means racist, but i think you can see why i am so fucked off with these kind of people

Remembrance day is a day of remembrance for all those who have paid the ultimate price for our country and freedom, be it WW1 WW2, the current actions and all those that lie in between, Falklands, the first Gulf War, Korea, all of them. it is by no means restricted to one particular event. Here in NI those officers of the RUC and the military who lost their lives here.

100% agree with Dan. if they feel so strongly against our country and culture, then why stay here. u dont like a movie, u get up and leave. do the bloody same.

Phil.

same with everything tho i guess. u get it everywhere, the minority give the majority a shit reputation and turn others against them at an undeserved general level.

same with modded cars too - obscure comparison perhaps, but relative to us on here.

but no one does anything about it, it goes unanswered and so it continues. sad infuriating cycle.

Phil.

your too soft chap's, cut there head's off will get the message across abit better!!!!!

Now this is what im talking about!! When i say stuff like this people hate me haha!

But I'd cut the head off with a Blunt junior hacksaw!!

But im going to personally self exclude myself from this thread as i will end up getting banned from this forum if i express my opinions on the subject of these shit heads!

Yeah mate these people are called Chavs :wub: