FAO Jonthebaptist

I have sent you a PM but had no reply.

Back in August you bought a pair of bargain Recaro rep seats for £100 delivered, you PM'd saying you were happy and that was the end.

Last week Paypal sent me an email saying they require tracking information and that the funds may be reversed, I checked my courier account but the tracking number has expired. I replied to Paypal telling them the situation and they have responded with this email:

Dear Idrees,

Thanks for responding with details about this recent transaction.

We have completed our investigation. Unfortunately, we are unable to

reimburse you for this bank reversal.

Now, for no reason whatsoever I am £100 out of pocked and I'm not f**king happy. Can you please get back to me, or send a repayment as those seats were with you months ago. I'm sure you must be aware of what's going on with Paypal, sure they'd send you some sort of email. :thumbsup:

Idrees.

i had something like this last xmas when i ordered my misses xmas present. was a limited edition disney box set and i could only get it from japan after 3 weeks it didnt arrive when i checked tracking number it sed it had already been delivered so paypal gave me ma cash back then 2days later it arrived at ma door turned out tracking number had failed lol

hopefully its something stupid like that and he will reimburse you

Situations like this are never good, obviously.

Although I doubt a complaint with paypal was "accidentally" raised.

Yes I am going on Iddy's account and the buyer hasn't had his say but most sellers try to keep a good rep and sell good items at good prices with honest description and quick delivery, makes you think why bother when folk do this and plenty of other sellers aren't even remotely truthful or it takes months to arrive if it arrives at all.

Hope it gets sorted though and you get your coin back bud.

Spot on Cat, so true mate. All the bother with wrapping a pair of seats on with Glanza rails for £100 was a silly bargain anyway! I had a few people ask me for them, wish I had sold them to someone else now.

this is realy messed up mate because it seems you dot have a leg to stand on, realy do think paypal is to much in the favour of the buyer sometimes. just trying to bump this up to get the guys attention! best of luck matey!

I got through to him on the phone, he said Paypal closed his account due to someone stealing money out of his account and he had no knowledge about this. I will ring Paypal at the end of the week to see what they say, as I personally don't believe him.

Just turn up to his address, or someone local and trusted and sort it that way! If it was local to me, I'd take ma boys :thumbsup: then he can gimme cash plus more cash for my troubles!

Are there no mods in the area of Kent?

I forgot to mention, he also said the seats were useless to him and he threw them away because of something to do with the rails. When I asked why he didn't ask me for a refund, he said he 'didn't think of that'.. :thumbsup:

I don't wanna be travelling 200 miles for the sake of £100! Jonophillpott I'd prefer not to disclose mate as I wouldn't want to be taking the blame if I mention it, and something just appears to happen to his car as he could then point his finger at me!