tbh dude i had one on my GT and thought it was minted at first but then got really on my nerves, its really loud lol specially at higher speeds and long journeys lol... also the quality of the system is awesome but the way it fits is not 100% the exhaust used to rattle alot on the chasis which was extremley annoying LOL but if your ok with that should be fine and dandy!

tbh dude i had one on my GT and thought it was minted at first but then got really on my nerves, its really loud lol specially at higher speeds and long journeys lol... also the quality of the system is awesome but the way it fits is not 100% the exhaust used to rattle alot on the chasis which was extremley annoying LOL but if your ok with that should be fine and dandy!

The fit on my ep91 is quality, no banging or rattling it fits real neat an tidy :wub: just got to wait till wednesday to post the noise, or amjad ring me tomorrow an i'll let you have a listen :)

Iamlegend, Steve's GT was slammed and his Japspeed was fine, I'm sure you could fix any loose fitment by adjusting the hangars & using poly mounts? I don't mind loud exhaust too much, my NA is nuts at motorway speeds haha, besides Japspeeds have a baffle which is nice for motorway use!

The fit on my ep91 is quality, no banging or rattling it fits real neat an tidy :wub: just got to wait till wednesday to post the noise, or amjad ring me tomorrow an i'll let you have a listen :)

Sweet, Wednesday is cool with me!

i will try and make a video tomorrow as i have one fitted :p

Nice one dude, that would be awesome! ;)

How do you find the fitment on your '82?

Also Socks' mate is buying a Japspeed, he said he'll try and get a vid soon :(

not the best if u want something spefically made i can do that for ya?

Nice one, that sounds immense! Almost Subaru-esque! Think I'm sold :wub:

If anyone's planning to get any videos made up do please go ahead :)

I agree with the noise, it does get bloody annoying & i'm looking to add a silenced box somewhere in the pipework to sort this out. You do get a silencer bung thing that you can add into the back box, but i found this affected performance so i removed it.

As for the fitting of the kit, I have had no rattles or anything on the chasis & find the quality & fitment to be spot on :lol:

I won one of these on Ebay on Sunday for £112!!!!! arrived yesterday, looks good and will be fitting this weekend all being well. from reading the above posts it sounds like i've got a bargain :lol:

No waaay was that you, epic bargain, ive been bidding on 3 of these all going up to around the £150-£170 mark, i was watchin that one and i thought its going to shoot up so i went out, came back and saw it went for £112 :( Nice one dude

No waaay was that you, epic bargain, ive been bidding on 3 of these all going up to around the £150-£170 mark, i was watchin that one and i thought its going to shoot up so i went out, came back and saw it went for £112 :lol: Nice one dude

Yeah i been doing the same watching them, the lowest i saw one go for was £95 i think?? i put a max bid on of £130 just as a wildshot, checked it again about half an hour before the end of the bid and it was still on £112 i was like wtf??!? nice surprise because i was gonna be shelling out the full £300+ for one, now i can spend the money on another thing for the car :(

Yeah nice one dude, think that might of been his last one aswell as i havnt seen anymore up for auction just on on buy it now :lol:

Im thinking about one of those Buddy clubs but im not sure about the £440 tag

i have a japspeed did have a 5 zeegan and tbh the japspeed is a much better system sounds class. mine is running race tech mani and vf28 turbo and sounds mint my mate said the other day when you give it the beans it sounds like nothing else witch is always good as i like been different go camskill website brand new system £256

Ok so had this fitted yesterday by my local garage as was to cold to do it myself, the exhaust fits no problems, no knocks, drove it back thinking it sounds great, then i realised it still had the baffle in it!! took it out and it sounds brilliant, pretty quiet on idle but soon as you touch the accelerator it sounds really good. would def recommend this exhaust to anyone thinking of getting one! :(