STOLEN WHEELS

At some point last night some thieving little twat(s) gained access to my property and stole a set of alloys from myself :o

This thread is just incase anybody sees or is offered the wheels at which point if you could pm me it would be greatly appreciated.

in all honesty i doubt they will be put up for sale as its usually the scrap lads who steal round here so i think they will be weighed in very soon, especially due to the fact they stole about 60kg of copper, a stainless steel sink and a pair of aluminium ladders :)

They were chained up in the garage however i took them out and put them outside back door for a potential buyer but they changed there mind so the wheels sat there untill i could clear space in the garage again.

They had 4 Toyo T1rs, 2 with 6mmish tread left and 2 highly illegal tyres (doubt anyone would remove them to sell on)

If anyone hears anything please contact me so i can hunt them th fuck down and cave there skulls in :o:D

Pictures of wheels.

starbuss026.jpg

starbuss018.jpg

(i know this is probs best not place to post this but wanted everyone to see)

:D:D:D

Gutted for you mate!!!

Was going to mention maybe someone seen them for sale on here or wherever else they may be advertised but seeing as they took other stuff I wouldnt be so sure, but saying that it could still be.....

Hope you find the little fucker(s) :)

Cheers for replies guys i just needed to have a rant more then anything else, I will be monitoring for sale stuff on a few forums however we was robbed a few week ago for about 600kg of copper and i bileave it was same people who come back (local kids/nobheads) so honestly bileave they wil be weighed in for what they were worth in ally as the local kids have a thing for scrap and they know my dad buys in used/broken motors for copper and do try and break in alot for the copper.

Its getting worse around here however we have been asking around and may have a lead on to a lad who has weighed in aload of copper and he is the local thief so ill be asking some questions, Fibgers crossed boys

Based in Rotherham near Sheffield, been speaking to a few people on street and aparntly over last few days theres been a few gards/sheds/garages raided for metals and scrap metals B) im thinking there going to be molten ally very soon :huh:

Off round scrap yards as if i see them in having them back

rofl! - sorry i know its not nice to laugh but i find it hillarious how people ACTUALY steal wheels!!

i could feel your anger mate.

personaly.. i put locking nuts on my cars to prevent this situation mate!

think your future wheels will have a set now eh?

dont think youll see the wheels again but i guess its a hard lesson learned.

hate thiefs.. just cant get passed why someone wants to steal WHEELS!

rofl! - sorry i know its not nice to laugh but i find it hillarious how people ACTUALY steal wheels!!

wow pretty stupid post, you think they cant take off locking nuts? they wernt on the car, read the OP, and why wouldnt they want to steal wheels, there worth money, you make it sound like its his fault and like its the first time anyones ever had there wheels nicked.

How is it funny that they steal wheels????

Also they wasnt on his car at the time B)

Well why wouldnt they want to steal wheels? They are worth money at the end of the day, and to these people anything worth money is worth stealing.

Friend of the dad works in a scrappy where a set of 4 black multispoke wheels was weighed in yesterday afternoon

Dads nipping up tomorrow to check if its them, if it is they said there more then welcome to supply CCTV of people who weighed them in

Fingers crossed people.