Hi, thought i would show you folks what ive got and what im doing with the glanza.

I recently p/x'd my 99 impreza uk turbo 2000 with loads of mods and sti version 6 engine fitted for this tidy example of a glanza.

mods include;

17" tsw alloys

Hks ssqv dump valve

Custom stainless exhaust manifold, decat, straight through with blue flame backbox

Anodised oil catch can

trd gear knob

chipped (apparently)

Heres a few things ive got on order or already been delivered

Front mount intercooler

H4 hi/low 8000k HID kit

Apexi s-afc

new induction kit

Here is the car the day i got it

glanza2.jpg

glanza1.jpg

glanza3.jpg

glanza4.jpg

Not the best photo's but will give her a good clean over the next few days and post some proper photo's

I decided 17's were a little to big for such a small car, so dragged my tsw venoms out of the shed and set about fitting them (bring back the old skool)

1 of my good mates makes custom stainless exhausts a quik call to him and i was on my way in to get a custom backbox

glanzaexhaust.jpg

will upload better pics tomorrow.

I bought some kind of aviation plastic polish they use on the windscreens of planes and stuff, i used it on the glanza front lights and they came up alot better than the merky state they were in.

glanzalight.jpg

glanzalight3.jpg

glanzalight2.jpg

Heres a few pictures of the front mount i have got, i originally bought it for my Impreza but going to make it fit the glanza

glanza6.jpg

glanza5.jpg

Thanks for looking, i will keep posting my progress on the car.

good to see a build thread up,

you were complaining of pish handling in your other thread,

have a read at this, taken from our media secdtion,

makes for interesting info

rh1.jpg

rh2.jpg

rh3.jpg

just over £210 spent makes the biggest difference,

those 17s will be sappin acceleration mate

wow those lights have come out pretty wicked tbf, where did you get the stuff to do them, if you can give me a link that would be awesome mate

and good base car, as said, some tidy 15's and some lowering springs/coilovers to start you off B)

Are they Ford wheels? D:

No fella ford wheels dont fit toyota, ford are 4x108 starlets are 4x100

yes they are tsw venom, a really old skool wheel, but there growing on me and will do until i get some unique wheels

cant seem to find any 98 spec lights unless there from japland and ridiculous price.

coilovers are the next buy definitely.

Thanks for your comments fella's

to be honest i really do like my exhaust, i always like to be abit different in the way i do things and it does look 100 times better in real life, its a shame people get criticized for not sticking to a certain style, not that your feed back is unwelcome i just think it may put some people off, i always look at positive feedback in posts as an incentive to get more done, to show people what im capable of.

Good for you chaps who like change and like to see something a little different.

People are only telling you there opinions dude chill out. If you dont like it dont put a build thread up. Not having a go just making a point.

The Venoms look better than the old Paces mate but still not to my taste, but as you said there only temporary so its alright.

People are only telling you there opinions dude chill out. If you dont like it dont put a build thread up. Not having a go just making a point.

The Venoms look better than the old Paces mate but still not to my taste, but as you said there only temporary so its alright.

its all good, no worries i wasn't having a rant just having my say, cheers fella

How does this feel to drive compared to you're scooby?

Nice looking car bud :lol:

abit boaty atm, but im really loving the little beast, its pretty much everything you could wish for in an every day car, ive had the civic turbo's, 306 gti turbo's, renault clio williams, charged saxo vts, 3 impreza's, literally loads more but they didn't make me smile like this does, ive found myself just driving around for no reason i like it that much.

Great little car!!

Plenty of potential but the wheels look terrible :lol:

I know they do fella, but they look and feel better than the 17's as for a quik fix they will do, as for potential, ill be having a full varis kit off you just after ive recouped what the missus is spending for christmas!

to be honest i really do like my exhaust, i always like to be abit different in the way i do things and it does look 100 times better in real life, its a shame people get criticized for not sticking to a certain style, not that your feed back is unwelcome i just think it may put some people off, i always look at positive feedback in posts as an incentive to get more done, to show people what im capable of.

Good for you chaps who like change and like to see something a little different.

not insulting your car at all mate

i love an angled exhaust and getting a custom one on mine

just think with how the glanza rear bumper is it doesnt look quite right that much angle

if you had a varis rear bumper i would be inlove with that sort of angle and i think its great to see different approaches to these cars

Your selling up dude?

click

just so you know all glanzas are down as 1.3 on the log book its not a importer error :p

good luck

Yes, after 2 foot of snow in my area and only the glanza as my daily i really don't want to damage the engine starting her on cold mornings, i know its a cat c but theres quite a few out there, i have checked the whole car over and only thing i can find is 1 lug cracked off the headlight.

It is such a good little car but shes up on ebay and the winning bidder takes her away. pistonheads also.

thanks for your info on the import error situation.

I will definatly be returning in the summer with a 4wd glanza