• 4 weeks later...

Well guys not had an update for a while now ever since my little V blew up on the A1 before Xmas, needless to say I was gutted!

0033.jpg

Sob story over...lol

Things are looking up now as I dont have the time to rebuild with my job I managed to track down a mint stock replacement 27000 miles on it courtesy of GT Bitz!

Right here we go had three weeks off of work so have spent some time ep loving... first things first engine out...

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

015.jpg

Engine bay needed a tidy up once it was out ...

016.jpg

023.jpg

Gearbox and all grubby mounts are blasted and painted ...

028.jpg

0232.jpg

0012-1.jpg

0052.jpg

Few bits added to tidy things up.. Alloy civic rad, Roose motorsport hose kit, HKS filter

001.jpg

002.jpg

Fuel rail and inlet manifold cleaned up...

002-1.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

Gearbox on and engine ready to drop in..

0072-1.jpg

Engine in all connected up, just waiting on the hot pipe for the short fmic mount then shes good to go ohh plus all painted bits and bobs on

0282.jpg

029.jpg

030-1.jpg

More pics to come td04 kit to add!

love your engin bay...car looks aswsome mate

Thanks mate few more bits to add this weekend got a rocker to throw on with welded valves for catch can and the catch cans on order :wacko: ohh and the short route hot side to come back and shes good to go again! Not sure what mani to go for tho ??? Opinions welcome...... :rtfm: been considering td04 kit but I have a hybrid ct9 in the garage mite put back on with a good ext wastgate set up ?

Bay looks gorg! wub.gif

Bay is stunning mate!

Cheers ;) been trying to get the bay upto scratch for a while just waiting on the new manifold and the intercooler hot side... Im thinking zisco ram style mani aqt the end of the month decided to keep the hybrid now

• 3 weeks later...

small update :

Managed to get some more roose hoses as I some how lost the rad ones to go with the kis somewhere in the black ole that is my garage lol

007-4.jpg

The air filter recocation also turned up so now have somewhere to put the hks filter B)

019.jpg

Just love how she looks through the grill now ...

020.jpg

Was also hoping to fit these D1's

005-4.jpg

...but turns out they dont fit my rims as the taperd bit on the end stops them getting to the threads? If anyone has had this problem what alternative lug nuts did you use ?

Am now just waiting on the JD rad brackets and selling a few bits to fund TD04-ige :p