Help from members required!

Hi all,

For the past week or so I have been trying to settle on a colour to paint the demo car (ep91)

I just can't seem to find the right colour to suit the build or direction of the car.

I'm after a stealthy look that looks smart but still says it can be a weapon.

Also I'm really liking the colour on the outside and White interior and White engine bay look.

To give you guys a perspective, it will have a carbon bonnet,jam spoiler and Idworkz wings,with other bits and pieces but they are the main body parts.

So what can you guys come up with, pictures and links appreciated

Thanks

Gary

Not a fan of the porsche, i like it in the first pic but the rest looks more like a chrome silver, the skyline above is just perfect and think it would look immense with black wheels.

@ Amjad, not keen on that blue,

Also do you think gunmetal grey would go good with a white interior and bay?

Gary

what happened to matte black??? matte white :)

Idrees said it has had to much work to paint matte black, should do it a whole different colour.

So i thought i might aswell get it done in a real nice colour.

Or, Cruise pink :D

Dont get me started on that lol, i went to the paint shop and they said it would be a nightmare to get the same colour.

Gary

If your going for a clean white interior I reckon you should go for quite a bold colour (quite like that gold) for the outside, it'll be a good contrast, esp if your going for a white bay. Looking at the bay with a bold bright colour round the edge would look the nuts IMO

:)