~~Couple Pics Before Hibernating in the Garage Over Winter~~

Well after yesterdays discussion about putting the glanza to rest over the winter while using a second car, i decided to put thought to action. here are a couple pics i took before retiring here to the garage. Hopefully i can get some more work done to her over the holidays, thats if i can get enough uni coursework out the way.

20101111_00101.jpg

20101111_00401.jpg

Ive had parts sitting her ready to go on, but uni work just gets in the way. For all those that are at uni or are planning to go in the future, heres some advice; enjoy your first and second year as the final year is a heavy fat cunt (no time to play).Over the winter i need to fit the follow:

• Haltech PS1000
  • Wilwood Brake Kit
  • Racetech Intake Mani
  • Whiteline ARB Frnt&Bck
  • Whiteline Anti-lift kit - Which i dont think ill fit, as i dont wont it for the car.
  • CV Joints left & right
  • Ball joints left & right
  • Wishbone left and right

Unlikely it will get done till february, which is after semester A exams :(.

love the wheels! realy need to get mine in the garage for winter and out of this salt but still on with fixing my winter car looking forward to the updat in feb then!

Kool, yea its worth it using a second car :(. The salt trucks take the piss.

Mint mate, looking forward to the progress after the winter

Cheers Sparky.

simply stunning!

thanks for the comment mate

some good progress to be made

keep us all updated

I will try to keep you guys updated on UKSC on the process of the car in future. build thread is on TGTT, but not even that is up to date.

Wow, that has to be one of my favourite Vs! Loving the colour and rim fitment!

I appreciate you comments.... All of you guys will see it next year.

this car defo needs to be in the stance thred with iddy!

What stance thread? cheers for comment

Love it mate, love the gold wheels and decals :(

Wheels are a special batch of 20 sets made by Rota in 2008, these are the last set. The gold decals were bought from ebay from a guy called Alan in Ireland. I need another set of them in gold for my replacement tailgate, but i dont see them for sale anymore :p

thats a very nice v loving it

Cheers, thanks for the comment.

thats looks pure savage! nice work man!

and stickin her away for the winter, good plan!

Phil.

Cheers Phil, defo a good plan to stick this away for a couple month. finally gets some work done :D

Very nice Deno, good choice of exterior mods. Are you still after the Livesports front bumper then?

Cheers Iddy, yea im still after the livesport front bumper. I know youve got them mate, but wanted to see if anyone had an original one for sale. If not, ill be defo buying the ID-Works ones ccloser to the time of need; as they are readily available from you arent they :D .

I want them wheels now. Lush!!!

Discontinued mate... sowie

I was behind you the other day up at the London colney roundabout... i would have been in my scoob but was out on delivery so was just in a van. sounded mint though :(

soon as i saw the black and gold i knew it was yours lol

ohh is it, cheers mate; ill look out for your scoobie then next time. The glanza does sound great though, thanks for comment. Not many peepal have the gold and black theme, which for me is a good thing. Hopefully i can catch up with you sometime :D

• 1 month later...

cheers for the comments guys, doesnt look like im gonna be able to get much done. final year at uni is a bitch, it doesnt allow much time for leisure. im hoping to have something to show for at the hellaflush uk meet coming up in late spring 2011. i see afew peeps adapting to the look with their glanzas which is kool.

luke i think ill be intpuch at some point

hopefully il get a build tread on uksc, its on the 2011 agenda ^_^