my vf23 td04 and now vf28 running 252bhp stock

im uploading some of them now, its going to take a while so think im gunna have a kip.

not sure if this will work or not

theres more to come later!

ha ha ha that corsa i was just fucking about with lol was a full second quicker in the dry could not catch him in the wet tho was spinning full lengh of track

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice one, am i right the vf35 is a journal ? this is the tubby im looking at getting next. meaning i dont have to change the banjo bolt and use the td04 one !?

im choosing the 35 cause of the small p15 side.

question to "valver" do you think the 04 is better then the vf u saying ?

thats right the vf35 isnt ball bearing like the td04 so the same banjo can be used, it uses devided thrust bearings. they have a reputation of been a strong turbo.

he means the td04l is better on a engine with the stock inlet still, but if you have a good inlet the vf28 is better as the race tech inlet on this car helps the turbo spool quicker.

loving beans cameraman skills getting a close up of the tires lighting up B) was a real good day shame it rained later on then you could have tried in the dry without launch control and improved your times possibly

• 1 year later...