i bought the car in 2003 and the spec of it was

1995 on a m

tein hr coilovers

black racing wheels

5 zeegan cat back saust

hks turbo timer

hks mushroom filter

had only 44000km on and cost me £5000

was well happy with it bare in mind back in 2003 these cars were really rare think when i was llooking there was only 3 i could find

here it is then

carlspicse71039.jpg

been only 17 had to buy some stupid big wheels wat a tool i was lol :(

carlsnokia8gpics117.jpg

i thought it looked good not now tho

i went thro a stage of been a bad lad and the car ended up being off the road for 5 years. during this time while i was getting shit faced and pissing the bed most weekends the garage roof blew of and on the the car damaging a small bitt just in fron of the rear window on drivers side.

i fianally got my licence back in 2008

just drove the car for a while as i was skint but then decided to get a turbo set up so i went for a custom zisco top mounted vf23 set up and also a japspeed full system and a new set of bc coilovers as the tein were starting to leak. i got a japspeed front mount and gizmo boost controler wat a pile of shit

engine with no turbo

carlspicse71077.jpg

engine with turbo

carlspicse71078.jpg

my mate paul who is on here as bean wbuilding a ep85 monster i got him in to starlets by the wayho is

carlspicse71086.jpg

intercooler fitted

carlspicse71085.jpg

time to take it for a drive no boost wat so ever. so i decided to get an emanage ultimate and go to tuning development nick set it up and was struggeling to get it to boost he managed to get it to 1 bar and made it safe but boy was it still slow

here is the emanage and a lot better boost controller a blitz dsbc

iphone2001.jpg

iphone2002.jpg

i then got home and took it to a local dyno cauld jdm it made 218bhp and 183lbft just did not feel like it.

here is the graph

iphone2003.jpg

the dyno bloke said there is something wrong as its boost was all over the place. i thought fuck it just drive and a week later the turbo shat its self. so i rang bean up so we built a good td04 out of to fucked ones lol it worked. but still no boost and we new with this turbo we should have ample boost. ha ha we found the problem massive boost leak to be fare nick at tuning developments should of noticed this same as the dyno man. it was my old arc dumpvalve that i butchered to fit the new pipe work. i bought a forge twin piston one to put me on.

and fuck me right up to 1.7bar i thought fuck engine has gone. but no it was fine put the boost back down to a bar and went back to jdm dyno.

little less bhp but a lot more torque on lot smaller turbo 210bho 200lbft not bad

iphone2004.jpg

i now decided on a new spray job and new 16srota grid wheels and 4 pot wms brakes

car getting stripped

carlspicse71105.jpg

carlspicse71106.jpg

car in primer

carlspicse71121.jpg

carlspicse71128.jpg

car in paint

carlspicse71138.jpg

carlspicse71139.jpg

my new wheels and brakes fitted

003.jpg

car finished

007.jpg

006.jpg

008.jpg

my new painted rocker cover

029.jpg

i still wanted more power so i bought krissy bs custom inlet and custom fuel rail been fitting it today wat a nightmare but here are some piucs :(

iphonepics005.jpg

and it on and running still need to fit the fuel reg and rail

iphonepics008.jpg

i have also just bought a new turbo for more power a vf28 going on tomorrow and then back to the dyno to all get set up again :D

here is the turbo

030.jpg

hope all this has been done right let me no wat use think still plenty more to do

so the spec of the car is as follows

engine stock at the mo

race tech inlet

zisco top mounted manifold oversized

zisco downpipe

td04 at the mo going vf28

race tech fuel rail

alloy toy sport rad

fuel presure reg

cusco mz diff

exedy paddle clutch

audi tt k&n filter all i could get to fit

custom made air filter relocation kit

japspeed intercooler

japspeed full system

wms big brake kit the thicker discs

16inch rota grids

toyo proxy tyres

bc coilovers

blitz duel sbc boost controller

hks turbo timer

and a partridge in a pair tree :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice mate, enjoyed reading that, made me lol

Nice progress, keep it up mate!

Oh quick tip, on photo bucket, copy the image code, the last code under the picture and paste it in instead of link, then the pic will come up instead of a link :(

Wow, good stuff. seven years and the GT still puts a smile on your face, its a quality investment. hope to keep mine for as long as possible, especially as most the expensive parts i want are out the way. keep us up to date with how you get on with your inlet, i take it your gonna map it again soon to see the results from the mani change :(.

lol no not pissing the bed no more mate. as to wat power we thinks it should come some were close to 240 250. at a bar the vf 23 made that no problem at just under a bar and the vf28 is the same turbo with a slightly smaller saust side. will be getting it mapped again on wed this week but it will be on the vf 28 so wont really be able to compare witch is a shame might have a run thro tomorrow and do a quick power run only costs 30 quid and then take it back on wed but for a full new map

cheers boys pleased use like it

whos that handsome lad in that pic? :(

yeah its came along way this car in the last year or so its getting there now. i cant wait to see what power it makes when its been mapped on the vf28 im not sure if it will make 240-250 but i would like to be proved wrong.

cant wait to get mine back on the road when this horrible weather has finished.

im sure ive got a few pics of the car knocking about i will ratch em out and upload them when i get chance.

whos that handsome lad in that pic? :(

yeah its came along way this car in the last year or so its getting there now. i cant wait to see what power it makes when its been mapped on the vf28 im not sure if it will make 240-250 but i would like to be proved wrong.

cant wait to get mine back on the road when this horrible weather has finished.

im sure ive got a few pics of the car knocking about i will ratch em out and upload them when i get chance.

cheers mate got this cash here for you this reving thing it is doing is a nightmare need it sorted asap

Nice little motor mate :D

Kinda liked it on the 17s :(

Love the Rotas but think they woulda been better in 15's :D

Looking forward to seeing what the new tubby produces :(

cheers mate it still needs all set up on them wheels really amongst over things. needs to go lower on the back and made a bit stiffer none of the pics do the car justice as it is so shiny it just glares back at the camera.

now then

having some big isues since fitting this inlet when first started it wont tick over untiil a little warmth is thro the motor. and plus if you slightly touch the throtle it jumps between 1500rpm and 2000 and so on if use get me. and when driving it when just touching the throttle at these revs it is like you are a learner or got massive cams in wat i have not the car jumps all over the place?????

HELP

ncie write up mate!

i liked it on the 17s lol

looking forward to seing what power it makes on the vf28 :thumbsup:

it did look good on the 17s to be fare yes i am looking forward to see wat it makes once i figure out wat is making rev up and down tps needs set i think

lovely car dude, coming along nicely, how did u find the wms brakes? thought bout gettin a set later down the line maybe

the brakes are spot on mate i am using the red stuff pads and they work really good. mine could do with been bled again tho

you should call up and see us mate we are only at workington

yea i know mate, i keep telling paul im gona come up but never seem to get there!lol my mate just got a glanza 2night so we might both pop up when/if this snow goes.

yea i know mate, i keep telling paul im gona come up but never seem to get there!lol my mate just got a glanza 2night so we might both pop up when/if this snow goes.

get a diff mate lol saying that mine is still shit like. paul is thinking on getting shot of the integra for another gt. be cool if he gets another one like. that ep85 that he is building is going to be a beast but i think he is thinking on a bigger tub. i think go for more power like even tho he aint had it started lol. we could always pop down there. wats your mates car like is it clean