my vf23 td04 and now vf28 running 252bhp stock

get a diff mate lol saying that mine is still shit like. paul is thinking on getting shot of the integra for another gt. be cool if he gets another one like. that ep85 that he is building is going to be a beast but i think he is thinking on a bigger tub. i think go for more power like even tho he aint had it started lol. we could always pop down there. wats your mates car like is it clean

yea man your always welcome, pauls got my number, just waiting on a few more parts and then im ready to stick the td04 on and pauls coming down wether he likes it or not. mines meant to be in the garage for wnter but my winter cars fecked so had to use the 82 till i fix it .

he just picked it up today from garage in the middle of nowhere but had to get it today as his old car ran out of tax today and it took him 2 hours to go 10miles :thumbsup:

154844_463571078284_508838284_5815311_667567_n.jpg

not bad for 2200 i dont think

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea man your always welcome, pauls got my number, just waiting on a few more parts and then im ready to stick the td04 on and pauls coming down wether he likes it or not. mines meant to be in the garage for wnter but my winter cars fecked so had to use the 82 till i fix it .

he just picked it up today from garage in the middle of nowhere but had to get it today as his old car ran out of tax today and it took him 2 hours to go 10miles ;)

154844_463571078284_508838284_5815311_667567_n.jpg

not bad for 2200 i dont think

lol why do you need paul to go td04 you dont need no one its like changing your boxers of a morning lol

looks goot the wee glanza am not a great lover of them but owsome cars (driving position to hi for me) :thumbsup:

im sure you could manage it daz but i dont mind helping out. what wheels are on that glanza they look cool. theres a few glanzas making there way into cumbria now.

yea i know i could just thort you might wana get your mitts dirty!lol.

can you ask your mate if he wants to sell those wheels daz i think they look quite cool.

lol doubt it mate hes only had them like 30 hours. but i will ask, i suppose everything is for sale for the right price!!

haha fair enough. thats only if there 15's though. do you know what make they are?

there ssr wheels mate, pretty sure there 15's but carnt confirm, he was meant to be coming home at the weekend but hes at caterick barracks thru the week and theyv had a foot of snow and the a66 is closed so he aint sure if hes coming back or not, wanted to have a good look round it as inly saw it in the snow on sat

well poople i have a bit of an update the vf28 got rotated andfitted and an oil and filter change. was a bit chilly like but needed doing as the car was going to get mapped again today.

arrived at jdm dyno and it was freezing me and jhon who maps the cars got to work on fitting this my custom fuel rail and filter and fuel reg

iphone3002.jpg

the man him self figtting it

iphone3003.jpg

iphone3001.jpg

was a bit fiddly but we got there had a few leaks at first but was all sorted.

it all plumbed in and working needs tidying up

iphone3005.jpg

now for the best bit got it mapped and here are a few pics

iphone3004.jpg

this man seriously knows wat he is doing and wat he dont no aint worth knowing. the car made 252bhp 198lbft well happy car goes like a train is running just under 1.1bar

here is the graph

iphone6002.jpg

its a great result i wasnt expecting quite so much out of it, its running loads better now and is an animal on the road. its a great setup not laggy at all. when i was driving it i seen a bar at 4k rpm. it just pulls harder and harder all the way to the red line.

yep completely stock engine its a nice fresh low mileage one. i know where im getting mine mapped lol

this is the guys website if anyone is interested, he will make or do anything, if you want a twin turbo starlet or anything at all he will make it.

yes he reckoned he could of made loads more but how much you want out of stock. like bean said to me earlier do i still want a forged motor. yes maybe but next thing is the head getting ported and polished and jdm is doing that for me wont say how much as it is cheap. this man is a seriously top bloke.

and his coments on the emanage was really good as to mapping them really easy

Good power result mate the torque seems a little bit low compared but it is only 1.1bar I suppose :p

Did you sort the idle problem out?

yes mate cheers was the throtle position sensor as i have had to get made a longer spindle and a new bracket to fit my tps. just was setting it up propperly as there is a very small amount of movement and moving it a mm in the either direction makes a big difference. yes the talk is down a littlle but you dont notice it at all goes like f### now pleased for a stock motor still on standered injectors and standered fuel pump :p

bloody good result mate! was thinking about taking mine up to jonathans to get set up and if hes getting results like that i think ive made my mind up! gona have to get up to see you 2 when this weather fucks off and youl have to take me for a spin

Yea cant argue with that mate :p

Gonna be running 1.4 bar on a stock motor with my TD04 kit, but with 330's hopefully hit the 250 mark like you but I have a stock inlet manifold.

can you put that much thro them on stock if you can al crank mine up lol

bloody good result mate! was thinking about taking mine up to jonathans to get set up and if hes getting results like that i think ive made my mind up! gona have to get up to see you 2 when this weather fucks off and youl have to take me for a spin

yes he is very good at wat he does. yes mate get your self up this weather is balls like put my car in garage fuck all this salt rotting the old girl just using the navara has bit better grip in the snow. yes deffo take you out in it you can drive