my vf23 td04 and now vf28 running 252bhp stock

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes he is very good at wat he does. yes mate get your self up this weather is balls like put my car in garage fuck all this salt rotting the old girl just using the navara has bit better grip in the snow. yes deffo take you out in it you can drive

sounds like a plan! :p

Crazy Jamaicans are pushing 350hp but god knows how they do it!

Most powerful I know of in the UK is Driver who has the same TD04 kit as me, with stock injectors and just a Emanage blue has been pushing 1.6bar for over a year which is really impressive, must be 260-270hp at least.

Most powerful I know of in the UK is Driver who has the same TD04 kit as me, with stock injectors and just a Emanage blue has been pushing 1.6bar for over a year which is really impressive, must be 260-270hp at least.

:lol: 350hp on standard internals!!!! must be some of that jamaican voodoo magic!

thats crazy 350bhp. they must only last for 5 mins.

yes ricky lee told me about this 1.6 bar td04 starlet be a beast

• 1 month later...

jdm bloke played his magic again today car is running spot on. also just wooped a 370bhp scooby doo. he had me at first but not by much and as soon as i put it in 3rd started to get traction it was good night never butched him but got past him and was getting away. not bad for 1300 :)

also i am coming in to a bit of cash and am thinking on going 5e forged was going to build 1300 but want 400bhp wat turbo yo boys think will make this?

i dont think a gt35 would be needed thats a 600+bhp turbo. just stick with the vf28 mate its rapid as it is! just wait until theres some nice dry weather and then see what you think.

yes jdm is in a place cauld kirkbride in cumbria.

the vf28 would win a tdo4 hands down mate to be honest. if i was to run the same boost as i am now the tdo4 would only make around 215bhp i would say.

the vf28 has really shocked me as to how responsive it is pulls like a train like and does not back off right round to the limiter and when it hits that dont be standing close cause it is well loud.

no paul i no mine is quick been dry today its good like but want it so it is actually scary to drive plus them 500bhp corsas round here want to take the smile right off there faces when a starbo butches them lol.

yes sparky already have the inlet got the pistons just need block crank ported head.

and am thinking a gt30 turbo possibly on a larger bore mani that i will get jdm to make.

soon 500bhp corsa = 0

400bhp starbo = 1

the vf28 would win a tdo4 hands down mate to be honest. if i was to run the same boost as i am now the tdo4 would only make around 215bhp i would say.

the vf28 has really shocked me as to how responsive it is pulls like a train like and does not back off right round to the limiter and when it hits that dont be standing close cause it is well loud.

no paul i no mine is quick been dry today its good like but want it so it is actually scary to drive plus them 500bhp corsas round here want to take the smile right off there faces when a starbo butches them lol.

yes sparky already have the inlet got the pistons just need block crank ported head.

and am thinking a gt30 turbo possibly on a larger bore mani that i will get jdm to make.

soon 500bhp corsa = 0

400bhp starbo = 1

dibs on your old turbo set up then :)

got a question for use boys just been out in the car. and had a little play with a mini cooper wors and i butched it twice but on one shot got up to silly speeds but when i have got home i noticed there was coolant splatted up and out the side of my wing wats going on

is that wat its signs of no worries mate. its the first time its done it. and its only since my mate told me to fill the expansion bottle with coolant. so i woonder if cause i have filled that with coolent but say if the radiator burps if that is acting like a sifen and taking coolent out the rad. will let you no tomorrow gona go my mates garage get a sniff test and a compresion test done

and if thats the case wont be getting a new headgasket and just watch this space 400bhp here i go woop woop

jdm dyno is ran by Johnathan here is his website its located in the middle of no where really, which is handy for testing purposes ;) the nearest town is wigton.

soon 500bhp corsa = 0

400bhp starbo = 1

Cheers for that lads, shame its 250 miles away, cant really be assed with that treck!!

I wouldnt mind trying the vf28 but going to stick with the td04 for starters!

Hard pushed to have that score line buddy!

Ive seen a 400hp plus GT go and ive seen the usual 500 hp Corsa/Nova go, and the vauxhall still thumps it! Oodles more torque, and weigh about the same! lol

soon 500bhp corsa = 0

400bhp starbo = 1

yeah i know what you mean but the corsa hes thinking of actually doesnt seem to do that good times where they will be racing for the power it makes. it always seems to have gearbox problems.

haha sounds like hes had plenty of practise! i wish i could change the box on my ep85 in an hour.

it isnt a preped strip or anything at kirkbride where they do the straightliners events so traction can be a problem for big power cars there