parts wanted by members for their starlets

Guest Enzo

ok im gona take a trip down to my local jap breakers which is huge to source some different parts.

to give you an idea i can easily obtain those four branch inlet manifolds

and basicaly any other parts for your car with ease.

im just gona do this once to help out everyone here as there are people that want and need parts.

interoir

within reason regardless of size the head dude usualy prices most interior parts at five or ten pounds..

four branch maniolds

the inlet mani i sourced was origenaly £55 but i bartered him down to 35.

if people could give me a list of what they want.. ill tour down on friday to get a

quote on those parts for you guys....it could be any part at all :D

after i have recieved a quote ill let you know then we can some how arange payment.

mabe the best bet for me right now woud be to put the money into my account. if you have a royal bank of scotland/ or bank of scotland near you then we are jamin.

if you could put down what you want logialcy and bullet point it that would be great(easier for me to read)

Rev Counter pls, from SR or GLS 4E-FE. Cheers

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i want a rev counter aswell please

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i think there'll be some rewiring involved for you guys... just so you know, i doubt that the cluster will plug in and work.

Rich.

ok i have just toured back. unfortuatly there were no ggturbos there but a host of 91's

when any inlet manis come in the guy will give us a tincle

and the dude wants a fiver for the little clips that hold the parcel shelf on.

no sr's or aagls's in stock but you never know when an old biddy ep is ready to go.

there are loads of standard instriment binacles with the milaga as low as 20thousand?

next time im there all take a pic of the alloys there

If you look at this manifold:4EIntake.jpg

...it has an extra corner to the manifold flange and I think there's a water channel in the head that this covers up (the square shape between the lower right hand bolt holes).

My 5EFHE has this but do the 4EFEs? Or is the opening not there on the 4EFE head..? Both 4EFE manifolds pictured above don't have that square corner.

Also where is the idle control valve on a stock 4EFE please? I can't see provision for it on that tubular manifold.

(Hope it's OK to link that image here)