ID-Workz Demo GT Turbo

Yeah the linkage bushes are good, take about 30 minutes to fit them.

Cheers Dale, manifold is doing well and yeah I was the same, the engine runs so smooth sometimes I have to double check if the cars actually running!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bye bye GT :)

As some of you may know this is no longer mine, but the good news is that it's only my brother who has it so she is staying in the same home. It's only been out of my hands for 4 days and I miss it already!

• 1 month later...

Just to let you know, this car still lives! My brother is the new owner and he is enjoying it, not sure how long he can keep it tbh as his wife is expecting in the summer, however he is enjoying the little beast while he can!

The dirt and dust gathered after sitting in the drive for a month..

843c9eb2.jpg

I fitted the Livesports style rear splitter and rattle can'd the whole bumper, it looks rubbish up close but it's only temporary as I don't have any spare time to get the spray gun out. I really rushed fitting the splitter too and I think it's a little bent, so it will be removed and refitted before I paint it. So, after a quick wash she looked nice again!

55d932e6.jpg

8f842e7c.jpg

a9fd8415.jpg

4a7c9756.jpg

5ab37226.jpg

52a74a49.jpg

07435801.jpg

3e1f6eef.jpg

As you can see the front is covered in stone chips, that's because I gave that a quick rattle can job without primer too. The front end will be painted when I get a chance, and there is an ID-Workz grill waiting to be fitted too. I brought her to Uni a couple of weeks ago and lost rear number plate on the way :)

499430a9.jpg

I luckily managed to get another one sorted without having the logbook with me though, I was quite surprised how easily I got one actually. The woman behind the counter didn't even ask for my licence. ^_^

Heres some noob photo editing..

55d932e6-1.jpg

4a7c9756-1.jpg

When I say noob, I mean proper noob. Ie. editing them on Photobucket. :ph34r: It's actually quite addictive, I'll try some more later!