ID-Workz Demo GT Turbo

Hey guys,

Here is the late replacement for my old White Quadlight that I had back in January 2010, it had slight accident damage and I was supposed to get it back on the road to use daily but the damage turned out to be more than I imagined. I then had the idea of re-shelling it with the EP85 that Enzo imported for me, and by this time the Glanza was costing a lot to build so I had to sell up and cancel that project. However this can now be the EP82 Demo car instead :(

Thanks to Shib who sold it to me for a decent price, it's a Mark 2 with Mark 3 goodness, ie. facelift Quadlights and tailgate. The bodywork seems fair, the front bumper needs to be sorted and she could do with a good polish up. More importantly however, one of the pistons is suspected to be cracked so an engine rebuild is on the cards. I have a set of good, low mileage pistons and rods so may have them chemically cleaned and drop them in with new rings; I'll have to strip it to see what the damage is before seeing how extensive the rebuild will be.

The car is going back to stock engine wise, and the money will go towards getting her on the road and some choice ID-Workz exterior styling. :D

The first to go will be the Black indicators! :D

P1040225.jpg

P1040223.jpg

P1040018.jpg

P1040019.jpg

Aftermarket parts include the following, most of which is up for sale:

Tein Coilovers

Enkei 15" Alloys

Jperformance FMIC

Stainless Manifold

Stainless Decat

HKS Actuator

Walbro Fuel Pump

JDM Exhaust

Oil Filter Relocation

Cheers for looking :o

Idrees

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, don't expect anythin too special :o

I think it's a Momo wheel, looks exactly like the one I had in my Green GT. Yes Luke I always need a new parking spot :( If I had a yard where I could park cars, this wouldn't be my 12th Starlet.. It would probably be my 50th!

A little update on this.

I haven't done any work to the car yet as I've been at Uni since the night it arrived at mine.

However I bought another GT (1995) that is ideal to use for parts, so the engine out of that one will be going in this. My brother has been extremely helpful (for once :) ) and has removed the engine with the help of one of my mates.

So once I'm home by the end of this week, after sending out everyone their parts I'll be hopefully getting the engine fitted. :)

The donor car:

2e80e18d.jpg

gtturbo1.jpg

If only there were 4 of those pink rims, I could have used them on this :(

New pictures added to the first post, and my first purchase; Japspeed exhaust!

P1040204.jpg

P1040202.jpg

I wanted to respray the engine bay green but it's highly unlikely as I want the car on the road asap, work will commence as soon as the weather gets a bit better :)

Small update, I managed to get my hands on these beauties..

P1040261.jpg

15x7" Sparco Crimsons wrapped in new Parada Spec 2s, they have a lovely dish to them compared to the other sized popular Sparcos.

Toyosports TD04 Manifold & Downpipe

P1040256.jpg

Tanabe suspension

P1040273.jpg

I was wondering the car wouldn't start up, and then found this..

P1040267.jpg

A bit of anti-freeze couldn't have hurt :) lucky it wasn't a mint engine as I would not be happy if it was!

I also managed to get the engine out with help from my mate, he's always helping me work on my cars, total legend.

P1040281.jpg