spray my engine please

basically ive been toying with the idea of painting a few bits of my engine and just messed round the other day with bit of red paint,

can someone shop a few differnt colours onto my manifold cover, rocker cover and air intake manifold please, ill also have a strut brace that will be spray but im unsure what colours i want, possibly

blue black silver or white

engine0016dc.th.jpg

cheers

i plan on eventually getting enging totally cleaned, black trim cleaned up, new hoses, new induction kit, rocker cover etc painted.

but im just after getting a price for a full stainless steel str8 through decat pipe for my sr, and goin by the price i think it has to be done

Can anyone recommend a good paint for this job please because i'm lookin at doin mine too???? Cheers.

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

normal spray paint will do fine mate.

its all in the preperation. if its prepped well it'll stay on for years.

Rich.

lol

no worries mate, perparing the surface is the key, basically paint wont stick to anything greasy, plus it'll stick better if the surface is lightly scratched, (gives it something to 'key' to)

so degrease the whole thing! (i used a small brass wire brush and a tin of thinners)

Rich.

Scutch mate this bonnet has really farked my plans so i'll dive polishin it a go, BUT i WILL DEFINATLEY STILL BE BUYING THE DIALS AS SOON AS YOU HAVE THEM READY FOR SALE, thats DEFINATELY NOT a problem at all...I want them i want them i want them!!! They're so class!!!! Chers buddy.

Phil.