New Member from Devon

Howdy all.

Posted up on Tgtt but I hope to use both sites! Planned to get a Starlet turbo this time last year but insurance held be back, I under-estimated a 1.3 turbo!.. Was looking at qoutes around £2200-3000 (Also on a apprentice wage). That never happened and so I ended up buying a Zetec-s.

Over the last few months I planned to get rid of the Zs due to becoming 20 and picking up something with abit more power, done another quote on a Glanza and the price was still in the £2k region, screw that. Up untill I found Sky i'd been seriously considering a Crx Vtec, they were the only other car with abit of power and the fun factor that i could insure! But then I found Sky and they gave me a cracking price on a Glanza, and so the story begins.

So plan is now to get xmas out the way, sell the Zs and buy a Glanza in Jan. Plan to spend around £3.5/4k. Probably the only time ever I actually want Xmas over and done with, can't wait!

Cheeeers.

Have you thought about getting a GT Turbo? They seem to be cheaper on insurance than the Glanzas, however, not everyone likes the look of them.

Insurance isn't a problem no more on a Glanza, begginging of Jan I turn 20 and Sky will insure me pretty cheap! Just need to get this Zs sold!

I can't, it's got to the point where I make my own Whoosh pissh sounds now in the fiesta.. ha, not really. From what I can see, I should be able to get a nice example with my budget.

Edit :

Hi bud.. welcome... where in devon u from ?

Barnstaple!

I can't, it's got to the point where I make my own Whoosh pissh sounds now in the fiesta.. ha, not really. From what I can see, I should be able to get a nice example with my budget.

Edit :

Barnstaple!

Ahhh.. abit of a distance away from me.. im from exeter

Alrighty bud...

Still drivin the fezzy round then??? thought ya would of got rid age's ago...

Alright,

Sold that Mk4 fiesta to a lad in Bideford in Feb, he's Pumad it since (Sleeper styleee). Sold it in a rush and left my self in a pickle as i work in South molton, so i ended up buying a Zetec-s.

Iirc, your the chap with the White Gt/red anodised rotas?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for double post.

Birthday today and got on the phone to Luke at Sky, who gave me a brilliant price and service. Zetec-s has gone up for sale and on the hunt for a nice spec Glanza! So, if your thinking of selling up over the next few weeks, feel free to Pm me first!

So excited...