Well, after saving over last couple of months after selling my starlet and rocking a sh1te runabout for a while (still have it) I bought this!

Honda CRX SiR. Just back from paint :D Import so has half leather, tintop (rare) LSD and bout 170bhp ;) so far soo good, only plans are painting the wheels and give it a good polish. (needs it)

B)

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0083.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0055.jpg

*DROOOOOOLS*

Bloody hell mate i absolutely f*ckin loveeee it!!!! Them rims are absolute classic, spray them white, or even original silver and itll look even better.

Nice one Wylo EXCELLENT choice!!

7 year old VTIS are del slows the Mk2 shape stopped in 1992

Jim

im on about normal civic vti's, thats where the wheels came from as wylo said himself.

also idree, i see these for sale on a regular basis, you're just a little easily excitable i think!!! ;)

and spending that amount of money on a del slow is rediculous, because they're poo, wylo's crx is where the crx passion is strongest.

Thats funny Ecks as i seriously never see them rims for sale, wanted them for my dads EK, was on the hunt for 6 months with £220 and no luck.

Anyway, them wheels came standard on the EG, last model was 1995. So wheels are 11/12 years old B)

P.S My names Idrees ;)

Thats funny Ecks as i seriously never see them rims for sale, wanted them for my dads EK, was on the hunt for 6 months with £220 and no luck.

Anyway, them wheels came standard on the EG, last model was 1995. So wheels are 11/12 years old :p

P.S My names Idrees :p

Seen many sets sell, some for much less than that, but you have to remember im a total wheel whore, so i know exactly where to look :lol:

Also, it doesn't matter if they're 12years old, the term 'classic' is one which defines rare, stylish, sought after old school wheels, such as ye olde wire mesh SSR's found on the likes of ae86's and simons KP :p or similar

Also, if you wanna get pedantic over ONE letter, then i'll correct you in that my username is ecksjay :lol:

Almost as low as your n/a lol

ha ha its lower

Cheers for comments folks! Aye the wheels are 11 or 12 years old. Personally I really like them, OEM coolness.

The SiR's arent too popular around here, DC2's on the other hand are everywhere! :p

VTEC FTW y0

true story

• 2 weeks later...