woooooooo

Wooooo, after 10 weeks of sourcing parts, trips to the engineers and building this engine i finally got the engine in, plumbed up and running and boy was it worth the wait!

started first turn of the key, no taps, knocks or rattles and ticks over bang on 800rpm ^_^

i would put pics up but it won't let me, just says something about dynamic pics aren't allowed :)

Sorry if i'm babbling, just so chuffed to have got it done, can't wait to get it on the road now, woohoo :p

chris

excited's not the word mate... extatic! had loads of set backs and then the weather's been cack but thought bugger it i'm gonna do it even though it's been -2 and i don't have a garage lol

got to get it taxed mot'd and insured but it's gonna have to wait as it needs an efi pipe and a sensor for the exhaust (not the lambda one)

@ bucket, it is mate, best feeling ever! yeah it's the egt, i've just disconected it and the light on the dash went out :-)

Where do you get the filter relocation kits from? because i removed the air con this afternoon so sounds like a plan bud.

Nah it's standard mate, put in new oil & water pump, piston rings, mains rod and thrust washers, Tbelt kit, crank ground, head skimmed and rebuilt, got a japspeed exhaust and an oil cooler to go on after run in.

think the turbo intake is 45mm isn't it? got a k&n filter with 65mm but can't find a 65-45 reducer elbow on flea bay lol.

lol good stuff bud, i was kinda the same, neighbors giving me funny looks!

got the japspeed cat back system on now and ohhh it sounds fantastic, i'm in love haha. got it insured (650 fc) which makes me sick! in for an mot on wednesday next week then just gotta tax it! woooo

lol good stuff bud, i was kinda the same, neighbors giving me funny looks!

got the japspeed cat back system on now and ohhh it sounds fantastic, i'm in love haha. got it insured (650 fc) which makes me sick! in for an mot on wednesday next week then just gotta tax it! woooo

Hurry up and get some pics up mate lol