Try the traders on ToyotaGtturbo.com, Toby, Trevor etc

No they do not to be put back on for MOT as there are no emission tests for Glanzas :p

lol seriously i love that :lol::lol: how come?

thats for advice i will check them out.

Try the traders on ToyotaGtturbo.com, Toby, Trevor etc

No they do not to be put back on for MOT as there are no emission tests for Glanzas :p

clearly you are joking with that comment?

Glanzas are imports, therefore the emmissions test systems doesnt incude them, and they therefore have no clue what the emmissions are supposed to be for them...or at least thats how i understand it from what has been discussed on here before.

Phil.

sounds bloody good to me lol.

yeah, apparently its put thru a test for a uk spec starlet which it will fail, so all they can do is a basic idle test i believe, which unless its running badly it should pass.

thats what ive heard, so it doesnt mean its true! i shall wait till mine goes into its mot before i rip the cat out!

zep is 180 quid, but its SS, and not even braced...

it might be zep, but unbraced decat for that price is stupid, however much i love toby!

im not selling my blitz decat, unless you wanna come and remove it for me shelly :p not got anything to replace it with.

blitz decats pop up from time to time, but i can also bring em in from japan if needed.

clearly you are joking with that comment?

NO :p

Was reading a topic on TGTT about it just a few minutes before actually.... so im just passing on the information i got on there :lol::lol:

how much are the blitz ones anyway? And Harry i hold you to that and i'll come take your car away with permission :p

depends, mine was £100 fitted, but i got a bargain really, but i knew the guy so it was cool.

i can get em from auctions, depending on how much they sell for they're usually around 150 quid, but can be more as they're getting more and more expensive.

and i told you, when you're sat on my face, you can do what you want with my car.

and what Sparky says is true, only UK cars over the year 1992 need a CAT for MOT, as our imports they have no record of the emission tests for these cars, so that means we don't need one for MOT. :p

:p:D:lol:

and i told you, when you're sat on my face, you can do what you want with my car.

:p:p you could have my car if you did that!!!! :D:D im talking about Shelly not ecks :lol:B)

i'll sit on your face bitch.

and you'll love it.

yes, for like £235+

oh dear lol, perhaps not then lol.

i was looking at the systems they do and do you get a decat included in them ? because they look like they look like they have a cat in them?