Getting my new car :D :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i sed when last guy was intrested in it airbag story is total bullsh*t if u ask me and if the core plug poped out makes me think its just not been looked after however if you go for it just make sure you get to check everything u want to check before u had over any cash and take aslong as u want at the end of the day your the buyer u have all the power

I'd say the airbag story is legit. You can punch a starlet wheel and set the airbag off, seen it done and heard it happen a few times. Don't forget its early 90s tecnology not the complex stuff we have in todays cars.

Looking at it though it seems dodgy and any starlet that seems dodgy usually ends up being a shitter seen plenty come and go on these boards.

Also I don't think anyone would let you take the sump off a car your buying. I know I certainly wouldn't so don't be supprised if he's not cool with that.

Forged sounds like a desil from cold, bigger boar worse it sounds till warn, airbag light if theres no crash damage or signs off then is pos a legit story, bosses 54reg scoob has had the ight on ages and i know we havnt crashed it! Lol. Core plugs can go, the blocks are old, forged or not, my mates 240hp gt poped a plug, had it repressed fine ever since just again listen for bad noises or leaks. Lsd jack tge front wheels n spin em same way and its got one, one goes forwar one goes back and it hasnt. Cusco 1. 5Makes alot of noise round bends at speed sort of a knocking when it engages also the walbo wines so again will hear it when the engines on and music is off ;-)

nice spec, try knock off some money (if it's not too late) to put towards some decent stopping power!

with 230bhp you'r better off using butter and a hot knife to stop you then the current set-up!

God this boy does some fucking about like.. Was mean to pick car up today but no he won't be in he is starting to piss me off like you would think he doesn't want to sell it.. Getting it Wednesday now hopefully

Am so impatient lol

He was out last nite and is stay somewhere else lol

but honestly how hard is it to get home to sell a car? when i spoke to him about 6week ago he was desperate to sell it so would of thought he could of got home to sell it. dont like to dampen your spirit mate but he aint making it look like its a good car. :)

Ano a bit off a bawbag if you ask me. Oh he is ment to be desperate for money.. But the way he acting he won't get money any time soon

If he fucks me about Wednesday again he can kiss my cash good bye

thought you were going monday though? how come its wed now? he carnt be that far away from home it takes 3days to get back!!

id tell him u had already got tempt insurance for today so since u couldnt get it today your out of pocket £50 so if u like it u can start with knocking that off the price he wants lol but thats just me lol i hate when people say i time/date and then change it last min