do anyone no how low this is

Yeah but mines only about 40mm aswell i would like to go abit lower but the Gab coilovers ring things have seized so i cant lower them ^_^ ..Im not sure about the question matey someone elss might be able he help with thats one im not clued up about that sort of shit lol

guy i used to work with does rally cars and he always used to laught at me since my cars were "decked and level" aparantly its far better for a fwd car to be slightly lower on the front that the back for handling and from the cars he works on i trust his word ha ^_^

guy i used to work with does rally cars and he always used to laught at me since my cars were "decked and level" aparantly its far better for a fwd car to be slightly lower on the front that the back for handling and from the cars he works on i trust his word ha ^_^

X2 it also can help with brakeing!!

Yeah but mines only about 40mm aswell i would like to go abit lower but the Gab coilovers ring things have seized so i cant lower them ^_^ ..Im not sure about the question matey someone elss might be able he help with thats one im not clued up about that sort of shit lol

mines dropped 55-60mm i think and its about the sames as yours.

@ micky wd40 and a oil filter strap it wont damage the teeth on the adjuster rings and will give even force around the whole ring unlike the c spanners. :D

mines dropped 55-60mm i think and its about the sames as yours.

@ micky wd40 and a oil filter strap it wont damage the teeth on the adjuster rings and will give even force around the whole ring unlike the c spanners. :D

ohh my god!! you are the man Luke i will give that ago first thing tomorrow ^_^ thanks a million

It will always sit lower on the front seeing as the weight distribution is probably 70-30 on a front engined car.

Dont see why you are complaining, looks like its sitting nice and even, when mine was on springs it was higher at the back than that.

And also as said its better for handling